Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

un petit nsc rant

un petit nsc rant

Old Apr 17th 2001, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

misskate has a brilliant futuremisskate has a brilliant futuremisskate has a brilliant futuremisskate has a brilliant futuremisskate has a brilliant futuremisskate has a brilliant futuremisskate has a brilliant future

so i realise that in the great scheme of service centres processing i-129f approvals i don't have a great deal to beef about, having already been approved. however i am slightly narked to say the least, having spent twenty minutes on the phone to nebraska from england, to finally get through to a human voice, and when i request that she tell me what day the nsc approval was mailed to the london embassy, she says that the information is there in front of her, but she can't tell me what it says, as i'm the beneficiary, and not the petitioner.

grrrr! aaron works too hard to spend hours on the poxy phone doing this! and i'm here with the day off and nothing to do but think about packing and shipping, and they can't tell me
Old Apr 17th 2001, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

smldnabjp is an unknown quantity at this point

I know my opinion doesn't really matter on this but it seems rather stupid that they couldn't tell you because you were the beneficiary...humm the petition has to do with you as well,
Old Apr 17th 2001, 8:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Actually this has come up time and time again. The person who signs the petition is the only person INS will speak with. The foreign spouse's signature is only the G325 and not the I-129F so that INS does not have to speak with them. Heck anyone could claim to be you and then obtain information. The person you need to call is the US Consulate in London.