Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the UN - is it a JOKE ?

Originally Posted by Chorlton
I'll get the beers in
I'll get my coat...
Old Aug 18th 2006, 9:10 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
WOW

Major news story breaks on BE First!

Sorry . We're not gonna invade Iran, anyway, coz we're gonna nuke 'em instead. Gotta think outside the box, here!
Old Aug 18th 2006, 10:23 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chorlton
Did the US start WW1 and 2?
They were late for both, something they've been trying to fix ever since.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 10:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fatbrit

Sorry . We're not gonna invade Iran, anyway, coz we're gonna nuke 'em instead. Gotta think outside the box, here!
What!

I have gone and told everybody now!

Actually it is quite a big country, need quite a few nukes.

Still think they will take Israel out first and maybe get a few in final retaliation, anybody play the card game - Nuclear War?
Old Aug 18th 2006, 10:30 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

What!

I have gone and told everybody now!

Actually it is quite a big country, need quite a few nukes.

Still think they will take Israel out first and maybe get a few in final retaliation, anybody play the card game - Nuclear War?
You've forgotten North Korea, of course any fallout will stop at the 38th parallel, due to the very tall lead wall they're installing at the moment, but that could just be a conspiracy theory.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 11:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
You've forgotten North Korea, of course any fallout will stop at the 38th parallel, due to the very tall lead wall they're installing at the moment, but that could just be a conspiracy theory.
I am having trouble taking Dongs seriously, big ones or little ones.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 11:48 am

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll get my coat...

Let the fun begin
Old Aug 19th 2006, 2:43 am
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute

Question then.

*IF* Iran does build a Nuke and give it to Hezbullah or whatever the next puppet of Iran is and that puppet uses it to fullfill it's promise or wiping out Israel and then the other "zionists" (anyone not a fundamental Islamic) what should we do?

Just curious as to what y'all think.

IMHO. Does anyone believe Iran would not actually go through and Nuke Israel? I for one think they can't wait.

Still, I think the UN will sort it out. Apparently there are 49 French UN troops in Lebanon now and that's gonna scare the b'jesus out of them all :scared:
Old Aug 19th 2006, 4:21 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by franc11s
Question then.

*IF* Iran does build a Nuke and give it to Hezbullah or whatever the next puppet of Iran is and that puppet uses it to fullfill it's promise or wiping out Israel and then the other "zionists" (anyone not a fundamental Islamic) what should we do?

Just curious as to what y'all think.

IMHO. Does anyone believe Iran would not actually go through and Nuke Israel? I for one think they can't wait.

Still, I think the UN will sort it out. Apparently there are 49 French UN troops in Lebanon now and that's gonna scare the b'jesus out of them all :scared:
I think the French force is from their Catering Corp.

Vive la Baguette!

Allez, Allez.

As far as Iran etc is concerned, why do you belive they will not carry through with their stated intent?

A one bomb problem.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 5:10 am
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute

I think the French force is from their Catering Corp.

Vive la Baguette!

Allez, Allez.

As far as Iran etc is concerned, why do you belive they will not carry through with their stated intent?

A one bomb problem.
Tout sweet

I *DO* think Iran will carry out their stated intent. The anhailiation of Israel.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 5:17 am
Account Closed

Tout sweet

I *DO* think Iran will carry out their stated intent. The anhailiation of Israel.
Problem resolved.

They can go back to fighting each other.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 10:03 am
Pass me the Marmite..

Problem resolved.

They can go back to fighting each other.
So, are you saying Israel can Nuke em or do they still have to come under the UN? I'm losing the thread here !!
Old Aug 19th 2006, 11:29 am
Account Closed

So, are you saying Israel can Nuke em or do they still have to come under the UN? I'm losing the thread here !!
Israel can nuke some of them, but its all a question of square footage.

Does not take that much to take out Israel, whatever Israel could do in retaliation would still leave a lot left.

Hence Israel is a one bomb problem.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 11:38 am

Following the raid by Israeli Commandos in the Bekaa Valley last night, Kofi Annan was reported as being a little miffed and said he may stamp his feet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.