Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:46 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Originally Posted by Tolos

How amusing. I call for the execution and punishment of terrorists and their own families (as retribution for intending to murder the innocent families of others) and people here are actually arguing with that.
Err...yes, I hope so. Stalinism is "out".
Being myself

peterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond repute

I preferred angelman ...... he's a much nicer side to a split personality.
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

I bet you idiots are the people that called for Tony Martin to go to jail too, eh?
I see you're changing the subject...
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Go look it up, I'm not your librarian.
Poor excuse, surely you have evidence for this claim... obviously not.

There's no evidence because it doesn't happen.

How amusing. I call for the execution and punishment of terrorists and their own families (as retribution for intending to murder the innocent families of others) and people here are actually arguing with that.

My God, no wonder this world is such a fvcked up mess of paperwork, red tape and political correctness gone mad.
Other people questionted the execution of families - why do I need to jump on the bandwagon?
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:48 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Tolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celsius
I see you're changing the subject...
Not at all. Your logic seems to be screwed up on other issues. I'm curious if you are the same people who called for Martin to be punished for killing an intruder on his own property.

As for the Stalin crack, I await the token Hitler comment next. Afterall, any common sense thinker with a zero tolerance for crime is ALWAYS a fascist. Right?
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:51 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Tolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Poor excuse, surely you have evidence for this claim... obviously not.

There's no evidence because it doesn't happen.

Other people questionted the execution of families - why do I need to jump on the bandwagon?
Rupert Massey, David Meek and the 5,000 pound reward from the European Court of Human Rights. Go look that one up. And take the smug, condescending tone out of your messages to me. Who do you think you are?
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:52 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Not at all. Your logic seems to be screwed up on other issues. I'm curious if you are the same people who called for Martin to be punished for killing an intruder on his own property.
There is no place in society for vigilante emontional justice.
Despite the mitigating circumstances of the case, it is illegal in the UK to shoot someone.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:52 pm
Account Closed

As for the Stalin crack, I await the token Hitler comment next. Afterall, any common sense thinker with a zero tolerance for crime is ALWAYS a fascist. Right?
Yeah but it's not zero tolerance, it's -100 tolerance.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Rupert Massey, David Meek and the 5,000 pound reward from the European Court of Human Rights. Go look that one up. And take the smug, condescending tone out of your messages to me. Who do you think you are?
Sorry, Google doesn't know anything about them... but I'm sure you have links to these particular news stories right?
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:53 pm
Account Closed

And take the smug, condescending tone out of your messages to me. Who do you think you are?
Or you'll shoot him?

We're shitting bricks
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:55 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Sorry, Google doesn't know anything about them... but I'm sure you have links to these particular news stories right?
Massey v The United Kingdom, Massey was awarded just over £2400 because his case took so long to come to trial.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:56 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Originally Posted by Manc
There is no place in society for vigilante emontional justice.
Despite the mitigating circumstances of the case, it is illegal in the UK to shoot someone.
Just as I suspected. Well then, feel free to give me your address, and I'll glady break into your house tonight. While I'm half-inching your TV and preparing to rape your wife, you can put the kettle on and sing me a song.

Vigilante emotional justice = common sense. You do something wrong, and you get caught and hurt as a result, then it's your own fault. If you don't want to be bitten by a shark, stay out of the water. Simple. Logical. Common Sense.

Again, prepare for the shootdown.
sun lover

sambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond repute

It is a natural reaction for anyone to want to protect and defend a loved one. I challenge anyone to disagree and if they do they are a liar.

Our friends and family are in immediate threat from faceless cowards who have no minds of their own. These attacks are on a monumental scale and the culprits do not deserve any rights.

All this human rights crap makes my blood boil. As soon as a crime has been committed then as far as I am concerned, human rights have been forfeited.

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrr
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Manc
Massey v The United Kingdom, Massey was awarded just over £2400 because his case took so long to come to trial.
You know more about it than our friend Tolos - sounds like a bureaucratic f*** up rather than some whiny European judge.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:58 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

I just realized that it's Tolos vs about ten members of the pack here. Funny how simple you can become the victim of a witch hunt around here, simply for expressing a hard nosed opinion. I'd say this forum is a microstudy of all that has failed in society. Weak willed Ned Flanders types urging everyone to "Love Thy Neighbor" while he's busy stealing your car.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.