Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:32 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Tolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Originally Posted by Manc
maybe they should start giving a toss then, especially at the polling stations......
Oh please! Like the polling stations make a difference. Do you honestly think that it is all that legitimate? That the USA - the post powerful nation on earth - and it's institutions, would allow it's fate to rest in the hands of the American public, with every hick, redneck, bum and retard free to choose?

No way. The President is figurehead. And if he does something that they don't like, he gets "removed" like Abe and JFK. So whoever you vote for is irrelevent. The world's politics are corrupt.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:33 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Tolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
You're totally sure you're not related to a terrorist?
so now you're mocking me because I choose not to delve into your complex, beauracratic resolutions? I live my life by the rules of the playground, love. I keep it basic, simple and level. Wrong deeds should be punished. End of.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tolos
..those judges in the European courts who decide that a paedophile who has raped and tortured a toddler is also a "victim", and shouldn't be jailed. Instead, he should be offered rehab, and a chance to rebuild his life because he has "suffered enough". It's thinking like that which allows Gary Glitter to freely live the highlife in Brazil, when any logical, reasonable thinking person would have had Glitter fed to the wolves many years ago.
Have you got any evidence to back this up? I have a hard time believing this is anything more than bs spouted by the far right.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:36 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Have you got any evidence to back this up? I have a hard time believing this is anything more than bs sputed by the far right.
Go look through BBC articles, or the preferred media of Wikipedia. Look up Glitter specifically. The recently written history books are filled with criminals being set free for dubious reasons.

I guess it's so the liberal hippies/communists can feel good about themselves. Until it happens to one of their own, then all of a sudden, they leap to the right.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:36 pm
sun lover

sambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
They're probably only telling the media a quarter of what is actually going on,
I doubt we'll find out anymore than they're willing to let us know.

I hope they catch all of the b*stards - wonder if they can be tried for treason?

To right, I really don't understand how these b.....tards get to stay in the country. Anyone who makes a threat to the country they are living in or citizen to should be tried for treason, hung, drawn and quartered in my opinion. I bet we would all like to see them hang.

That aside, I don't care what security does as long as everyone gets to their destination safely. Hell I'd even go in my underwear, which is not a pretty sight I can assure you
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:38 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Oh please! Like the polling stations make a difference. Do you honestly think that it is all that legitimate? That the USA - the post powerful nation on earth - and it's institutions, would allow it's fate to rest in the hands of the American public, with every hick, redneck, bum and retard free to choose?

No way. The President is figurehead. And if he does something that they don't like, he gets "removed" like Abe and JFK. So whoever you vote for is irrelevent. The world's politics are corrupt.
whatever, I cannot reason with the unreasonable.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:39 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Originally Posted by sambuc
To right, I really don't understand how these b.....tards get to stay in the country. Anyone who makes a threat to the country they are living in or citizen to should be tried for treason, hung, drawn and quartered in my opinion. I bet we would all like to see them hang.
Well said. Logical. Aggressive. Truthful. Reasonable. Common sense. And it has my 100% backing.

Watch it get refuted by the wolf pack.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:40 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Originally Posted by Manc
whatever, I cannot reason with the unreasonable.
Nor can I, with the naive and bureaucratic.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:40 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

so now you're mocking me because I choose not to delve into your complex, beauracratic resolutions? I live my life by the rules of the playground, love. I keep it basic, simple and level. Wrong deeds should be punished. End of.
Just that you would be executed - you'd be happy with that.

Love.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:41 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Tolos][QUOTE=sambuc]To right, I really don't understand how these b.....tards get to stay in the country. Anyone who makes a threat to the country they are living in or citizen to should be tried for treason, hung, drawn and quartered in my opinion. I bet we would all like to see them hang.

Well said. Logical. Aggressive. Truthful. Reasonable. Common sense. And it has my 100% backing.

Watch it get refuted by the wolf pack.

As a man of reason recently said "whatever, I cannot reason with the unreasonable."
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Go look through BBC articles, or the preferred media of Wikipedia. Look up Glitter specifically. The recently written history books are filled with criminals being set free for dubious reasons.

I guess it's so the liberal hippies/communists can feel good about themselves. Until it happens to one of their own, then all of a sudden, they leap to the right.
So you don't have any evidence of these "judges in the European courts who decide that a paedophile who has raped and tortured a toddler is also a 'victim'"?
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Originally Posted by jwood
Medication is allowed but it has to go in a carrier bag, preferably clear plastic so that security can see. Passengers will also be hand searched and may even have to take off their shoes.Just listening to the news now and it's very calm at Birmingham Airport, people are getting there early to check in. Heathrow on the other hand are in utter chaos.
I was born in Birmingham and have lived here all my life. When people ask me why i want to leave England i tell them to watch the news. Enough said!

Jackie
So, where are you moving and will you watch/read the news there?

Some countries are safer than others but the individual also has to take responsibility for their safety and the safety of others.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:44 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

So you don't have any evidence of these "judges in the European courts who decide that a paedophile who has raped and tortured a toddler is also a 'victim'"?
It just sounds good
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:44 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Go look it up, I'm not your librarian.

How amusing. I call for the execution and punishment of terrorists and their own families (as retribution for intending to murder the innocent families of others) and people here are actually arguing with that.

My God, no wonder this world is such a fvcked up mess of paperwork, red tape and political correctness gone mad.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:45 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

I bet you idiots are the people that called for Tony Martin to go to jail too, eh?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.