Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Old Aug 13th 2006, 7:37 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Originally Posted by TruBrit
with me being a trubrit it would have to be british airways

mainly flew on concorde for the last couple of yrs, great fun
that must have been great to fly on concorde!
c'mon tell us all the famous people you saw.
Old Aug 13th 2006, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
that must have been great to fly on concorde!
c'mon tell us all the famous people you saw.
yep it was great fun... joan collins, michael winner who was always on the barbados flights... cliff....sting...madonna...sadly not mr simon cowell

i was selected for lots of royal flights and they were something else, lots of protocol as one would expect however good that they would fly the flag
Old Aug 13th 2006, 7:58 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

yep it was great fun... joan collins, michael winner who was always on the barbados flights... cliff....sting...madonna...sadly not mr simon cowell

i was selected for lots of royal flights and they were something else, lots of protocol as one would expect however good that they would fly the flag
i saw George Michael at the British Airways executive lounge at Heathrow, he was dipping his biscuit in his cup of tea! Jonathon Pryce was up in 1st class with us (we got bumped up from biz class) on a BA flight to London. my husband chatted away with Eric Clapton going to Milan once.
When i flew to Germany a lot i used to see a lot of groups from the 60's and 70's.... some of them are not aging well
Old Aug 13th 2006, 8:02 pm
Account Closed

i saw George Michael at the British Airways executive lounge at Heathrow, he was dipping his biscuit in his cup of tea! Jonathon Pryce was up in 1st class with us (we got bumped up from biz class) on a BA flight to London. my husband chatted away with Eric Clapton going to Milan once.
When i flew to Germany a lot i used to see a lot of groups from the 60's and 70's.... some of them are not aging well

saw the stones here in houston a couple of yrs ago and omg they all looked pretty rough however their concert was great.

catherine zeta jones is just gorgeous and so was queen noor of jordan ...simply stunning
Old Aug 13th 2006, 8:05 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

saw the stones here in houston a couple of yrs ago and omg they all looked pretty rough however their concert was great.

catherine zeta jones is just gorgeous and so was queen noor of jordan ...simply stunning
I'm sure you could write a book!
Old Aug 13th 2006, 8:08 pm
Account Closed

I'm sure you could write a book!
lots of great memories for sure
Old Aug 13th 2006, 10:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if you ever met my hubby...nah...you'd have remembered.