Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:06 pm
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Originally Posted by tony126
I think some one has already said that they are 21 Brish peole of Pakistan orogin. Ref http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=389781
Chinese whispers -

from the beeb

"Sources told the BBC the "principal characters" suspected of being involved in the plot were British-born, and some have links to Pakistan. "

Remember that Jermaine Lindsay was also from Buckinghamshire. And also don't forget the infamous American Taliban.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
I think some one has already said that they are 21 Brish peole of Pakistan orogin. Ref http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=389781
Pure speculation right now...
Old Aug 10th 2006, 8:19 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tbag
Just Heard the news on the way into work............horrified but taking some comfort in the fact that our intelligence were able to prevent a plot thus far of such scary magnitude.

My thoughts and Patience go with you guys that are heading home in the next few weeks (partystar & lionheart to name a couple) look after yourselves.
Yes, I'm so happy that I didn't turn the news on to hear of another actual attack, I'm very relieved that they were caught before they got close to carrying out the attack(s). Thanx for the kind words, appreciate it, I just hope things so smoothly, but I'm not too worried, I have faith.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 8:20 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newbieloubie
Think good thoughts for me guys - I'm flying from JFK to Heathrow on Saturday

Liiiitle bit anxious now!!
Think happy thoughts & get to the airport early!
Old Aug 10th 2006, 8:21 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
Well.... personally... I prefer to wait for 3 hours to get on a plane if it means I feel safer about it all.
Me too mate, me too!
Old Aug 10th 2006, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Pure speculation right now...
I accept your comments but I do not think I am going to be surprised when all is revealed.
Historically I can remember Lord Haw Haw as well.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 9:01 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by Ray
Yes!! they will go to Belmarsh .. Been there have you?? ...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3714864.stm
Thanx for the link Ray, I had no idea.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 9:07 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Maybe we'll all end up travelling like ConAir.
I was just thinking the same thing! Although, I'd love to be on a plane with Cyrus, the damn virus!!!
Old Aug 10th 2006, 9:08 pm
Back where I belong!

I wonder if that will ever make it as an inflight movie?
Hell yeah, mutha fuka!

Old Aug 10th 2006, 9:10 pm
Back where I belong!

Did you just have a stroke Tony? Should we call anyone?
That one actually made me laugh out loud!
Old Aug 10th 2006, 9:14 pm
DDL

DDL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Originally Posted by TruBrit
....our brit security is some of the best if not THE best in the world.......well done to our security/serveillance teams....

I couldn't agree more. I was impressed with them during the tube attacks, and am impressed with them now.

My husband arrived at Heathrow from the U.S. YESTERDAY. (Has a daughter down in Plymouth who is getting married on Saturday.) He is due to fly back home to the U.S. on United Airlines on Tuesday. Needless to say, we're a bit nervous. Hell, he was nervous about flying to BEGIN with, and now this...
Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:41 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DDL
I couldn't agree more. I was impressed with them during the tube attacks, and am impressed with them now.

My husband arrived at Heathrow from the U.S. YESTERDAY. (Has a daughter down in Plymouth who is getting married on Saturday.) He is due to fly back home to the U.S. on United Airlines on Tuesday. Needless to say, we're a bit nervous. Hell, he was nervous about flying to BEGIN with, and now this...
I'm flying back to the UK next Thursday and I'm dropping big bricks already
Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:46 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DDL

hey good luck...my hubs is in the air now en route from china and i'll certainly be glad when he's back on terra firma
Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

I'm flying back to the UK next Thursday and I'm dropping big bricks already
Stay positive Mr Gruff, I am fighting back thoughts of a phone call from my mum and dad, saying that they won't be flying over here anymore, cause my dad HATES to fly...... todays events won't help
Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:47 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hey good luck...my hubs is in the air now en route from china and i'll certainly be glad when he's back on terra firma
Wouldn't a slow boat be safer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.