Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

UK TV Programmes you do miss

UK TV Programmes you do miss

Old Oct 6th 2005, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

sprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to all
Default UK TV Programmes you do miss

What UK TV programmes (If Any) do you miss???

(p.s Anyone choooooing in to the England footie match tomorrow )
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:00 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: UK TV Programmes you do miss

Originally Posted by sprintblue

(p.s Anyone choooooing in to the England footie match tomorrow )
The 6 oclock news.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

sprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
The 6 oclock news.
LOL well nothing interesting on it tonight I can tell ya!!! Mainly discussing the race for the new conservative leader and Englands qualifier tomorrow that they have to win etc
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:07 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Missed Top Gear but can get the watered down US version now on cable.

Hectors house
Crown court
Nationwide
Credo
Weekend World
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:17 pm
Wurzel turned redneck

nxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of light

Have I Got News For You (though The Daily Show more than makes up for it)

The new Doctor Who with Christopher Eccleston. Bloody Sci-Fi channel, passing it up as being "too British"!
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:20 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rushman
Missed Top Gear but can get the watered down US version now on cable.

Hectors house
Crown court
Nationwide
Credo
Weekend World
Can you believe they've got that midget Richard Hammond saying things like "Trunk" and "Hood" and "Sedan". I mean WTF? Are the yanks so dense they cant work it out?

ANd why have I just got this link at the bottom of the page...

What do Americans Think of Britain
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nxylas
Have I Got News For You (though The Daily Show more than makes up for it)

The new Doctor Who with Christopher Eccleston. Bloody Sci-Fi channel, passing it up as being "too British"!
too british <scoff>

you could buy it on DVD if you have multi region player
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:46 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Can you believe they've got that midget Richard Hammond saying things like "Trunk" and "Hood" and "Sedan". I mean WTF? Are the yanks so dense they cant work it out?

ANd why have I just got this link at the bottom of the page...

What do Americans Think of Britain

My FIL got pissed watching the re run of the race between Clarkson in the Aston Martin and the other two on the train to Monaco.
"That's so irresponsible, what sort of lesson is that giving young folk?" he said
"European geography" I said
The enemy wasn't impressed with that answer either!!
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rushman
My FIL got pissed watching the re run of the race between Clarkson in the Aston Martin and the other two on the train to Monaco.
"That's so irresponsible, what sort of lesson is that giving young folk?" he said
"European geography" I said
The enemy wasn't impressed with that answer either!!
Quality with the geography re-mark

Last edited by sprintblue; Oct 6th 2005 at 10:50 pm.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:53 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute

Panorama
World In Action
Newsnight .....love Jeremy Paxman putting down pompous politicians!

Coronation Street
HIGNFY ("The Daily Show" was funny last night re; Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes!)

Holiday
Top Gear
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

The news especially the BBC
Cutting It
decent documentaries that don't make things up as they go along
Bad Girls..
Soccer AM
Match of the Day

Dare I say I also miss Teletext and Sky News Active..
Old Oct 6th 2005, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by woodsey
T
Cutting It
You wont be the only one as this has now been cancelled

Originally Posted by woodsey
Bad Girls..
You gotta be joking....unless you just like it for the women fighting and kissing each other
Old Oct 6th 2005, 11:05 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Benny Hill
Cash in the attic
Changing rooms
Monty Python
Keeping up appearances etc etc etc

if I had my way these shows would be repeated 3 times a night forever
Old Oct 6th 2005, 11:16 pm
Account Closed

You gotta be joking....unless you just like it for the women fighting and kissing each other
Exactamondo!!!!!
Old Oct 6th 2005, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
Benny Hill
Cash in the attic
Changing rooms
Monty Python
Keeping up appearances etc etc etc

if I had my way these shows would be repeated 3 times a night forever
shouldn't that be in the dry sense of humour thread..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.