UK Passport Renewal for California residents

UK Passport Renewal for California residents

Old May 22nd 2012, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

TGLatto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Passport Renewal for California residents

Good mornings everyone,

Hope everyone is well.
I am a resident of Southern California and I submitted an application to renew my British passport on April 10, 2012. The British consulate in Washington DC received my paperwork on the 12th (as per the USPS).
Now, I saw that they (British consular service) withdrew money from my credit card on the 28th of April.

My question is, roughly how long does it take for the renewed passport to arrive in your mailbox from the moment the consular service has charged your credit card?

Thank you and sorry if I am asking an obvious question. I am new to this site and I couldn't get much assistance when I called the expensive helpline phone number in the UK.
Old May 22nd 2012, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Passport Renewal for California residents

This thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=736253 has people's recent experience.

Scroll through the few most recent pages and hopefully you'll see a few timelines .
Old May 22nd 2012, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

TGLatto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK Passport Renewal for California residents

Thanks very much for your reply and the link.

My passport renewal procedure seems to be going smoothly, and it looks like I'll be getting in quite soon (at least in time for my travel this summer).

Thanks again for your help.