Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

UK Passport reissue

UK Passport reissue

Old Mar 18th 2005, 4:04 am
Going home at last

dragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to all
Talking UK Passport reissue

Can anyone tell me how I get UK passports reissued in the United States as my daughters passports expire son. we are living in Pennsylvania and were would be the nearest British Consulate that issues them. P.S We are Green Card holders.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 4:15 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Passport reissue

Originally Posted by dragonfly
Can anyone tell me how I get UK passports reissued in the United States as my daughters passports expire son. we are living in Pennsylvania and were would be the nearest British Consulate that issues them. P.S We are Green Card holders.
http://www.britainusa.com/consular/o...5&Other_ID=205
Old Mar 18th 2005, 12:14 pm
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute

This was a good thread from not too long ago on the subject

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271167
Old Mar 18th 2005, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

Its very easy
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of

Download from the web - www.britainusa.com or if you wish to speak with someone -

202 588 7800 - the British Embassy in Washington DC - where they are processed.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:20 pm
Going home at last

dragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to all

Thankyou for the info regarding reissusing UK passports I will check out the websites