Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

UK Nova experts please

UK Nova experts please

Old Sep 3rd 2005, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

IrnBru has a brilliant futureIrnBru has a brilliant futureIrnBru has a brilliant futureIrnBru has a brilliant futureIrnBru has a brilliant futureIrnBru has a brilliant future
Default UK Nova experts please

I want my Hubby to see the episode where Den was killed but cant find it and dont know how to request it.

It was aired on 19th Feb 2005. Can anyone help?
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 5:23 pm
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Nova experts please

Originally Posted by IrnBru
I want my Hubby to see the episode where Den was killed but cant find it and dont know how to request it.

It was aired on 19th Feb 2005. Can anyone help?
Log on to UKNOVA go to Forums top of page then re-seed requests then ask there
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vegas
Log on to UKNOVA go to Forums top of page then re-seed requests then ask there

wait - den was killed AGAIN? Is he REALLY dead this time? did they show the grizzly details?
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

IrnBru has a brilliant futureIrnBru has a brilliant futureIrnBru has a brilliant futureIrnBru has a brilliant futureIrnBru has a brilliant futureIrnBru has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by USBound
wait - den was killed AGAIN? Is he REALLY dead this time? did they show the grizzly details?
Yep, he is definitely dead this time. And if you download the one from 29th Sept, you can see him being dug up!
Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:09 pm
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute

When I try to sign up as a new user on UKNova I get the edit:

"Sorry

This site is not open for public use. "

Anyone have any suggestions what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

They might just have met their quota. If I remember correctly they get rid of a few hundred members with poor ratio's and inactive accounts every day.

You just need to keep trying, I'm sure I remember seeing a post somewhere on the forums that later at night was the best time to try. Just keep trying, it might take a few days but you should get in eventually and it's definitely worth the wait.
Old Sep 6th 2005, 3:50 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IrnBru
Yep, he is definitely dead this time. And if you download the one from 29th Sept, you can see him being dug up!
He's been dug up? What happened next?
Old Sep 6th 2005, 4:33 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I'm having no luck working out this uknova thing. Its taken me an age to work out that the torrent (downloaded first) is actually the thing that opens the file (at least I think thats right). Then you have to download the actual show you want to see...........
There lies the problem for me, I can seem to find how the hell you actually download the show.
Its probably something stupidly embarrassing but I am at the point where the PC is gonna get launched through the fechin window any second now.
No I didn't initially read the FAQ's and I don't read maps or assembly instructions either.
I'm my own worst enemy.
H..E..L..P
...---...
Old Sep 6th 2005, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
I'm having no luck working out this uknova thing. Its taken me an age to work out that the torrent (downloaded first) is actually the thing that opens the file (at least I think thats right). Then you have to download the actual show you want to see...........
There lies the problem for me, I can seem to find how the hell you actually download the show.
Its probably something stupidly embarrassing but I am at the point where the PC is gonna get launched through the fechin window any second now.
No I didn't initially read the FAQ's and I don't read maps or assembly instructions either.
I'm my own worst enemy.
H..E..L..P
...---...
You kind of answered your own question. The FAQ is quite thorough, and also has links to explanations about how it all works technically as well. If you still have problems after you've read the FAQ try the forums on Nova.
Old Sep 6th 2005, 3:37 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute

You will need to read the FAQ. What Bit-torrent reader are you using. I use ABC - it works great. Once installed, you click on the link and it'll automatically start the download using ABC and then share the upload with others.