Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

And in the UK news this morning..

And in the UK news this morning..

Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:09 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute
Default And in the UK news this morning..

4 little stories from todays paper (mail) to show you NOTHING changes

COPYRIGHT MATERIAL DELETED

see rule #6
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:42 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And in the UK news this morning..

And also in the news is the report of the strangest gifts teachers have received.....bit of an eye-opener LOL!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

I think that supermarket shopping is far superior in the UK compared to what I've experienced in the US.....internet shopping for groceries isn't usually an option and we're in the most heavily populated State (NJ) but one store chain (ShopRite) has recently set up an internet service.....but you order the stuff online and then have to drive to the store to collect your order LOL!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:42 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

makes me wonder why i ever left...
Old Dec 16th 2005, 1:22 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Englishmum
And also in the news is the report of the strangest gifts teachers have received.....bit of an eye-opener LOL!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

I think that supermarket shopping is far superior in the UK compared to what I've experienced in the US.....internet shopping for groceries isn't usually an option and we're in the most heavily populated State (NJ) but one store chain (ShopRite) has recently set up an internet service.....but you order the stuff online and then have to drive to the store to collect your order LOL!

I used Tesco's a few times and I have to admit it was great. I'm in construction/engineering and I remember seeing articles on how in a few years we'd have fridges with a kind of airlock and access using a special key from the outside, so that you could have your groceries delivered while you were out. I dont see that happening here anytime soon I guess everyone is happy with drive thru stuff?