British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   UK Mothers Day 11th March. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/uk-mothers-day-11th-march-909853/)

Bob Mar 1st 2018 2:37 pm

UK Mothers Day 11th March.
 
Seem's a bit early this year, but there you go.

TheAwesomeMatt Mar 1st 2018 9:06 pm

Re: UK Mothers Day 11th March.
 
Shit. Thanks for the reminder.

mrken30 Mar 1st 2018 9:15 pm

Re: UK Mothers Day 11th March.
 
Time to browse funky pidgeon, moon pig and maybe other strange animals.

Pulaski Mar 1st 2018 9:22 pm

Re: UK Mothers Day 11th March.
 

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 12453649)
Seem's a bit early this year, but there you go.

It is linked to Lent/Easter, so when Easter is early, so is Mother's Day. :nod:

MorsePacific Mar 1st 2018 9:54 pm

Re: UK Mothers Day 11th March.
 

Originally Posted by TheAwesomeMatt (Post 12453936)
Shit. Thanks for the reminder.

:goodpost::rofl:

Better get browsing ...

Maste Mar 1st 2018 10:52 pm

Re: UK Mothers Day 11th March.
 
Bugger it.


Originally Posted by Pulaski (Post 12453950)
It is linked to Lent/Easter, so when Easter is early, so is Mother's Day. :nod:

Learn something new every day!

dave2702 Mar 2nd 2018 6:49 pm

Re: UK Mothers Day 11th March.
 
It definitely was a shock when i turned the March calendar over and saw it was just a week away

Because it's tied to Easter, watch out for 2035 when Ash Wednesday will be on Feb 8th that'll put Mothering Sunday on March 4th

That'll be a shock when you turn the calendar

Pulaski Mar 2nd 2018 7:08 pm

Re: UK Mothers Day 11th March.
 

Originally Posted by dave2702 (Post 12454645)
It definitely was a shock when i turned the March calendar over and saw it was just a week away

Because it's tied to Easter, watch out for 2035 when Ash Wednesday will be on Feb 8th that'll put Mothering Sunday on March 4th

That'll be a shock when you turn the calendar

What's a shock is that you, or anyone else, still has a calendar to turn! :lol:

Rockgurl Mar 2nd 2018 7:42 pm

Re: UK Mothers Day 11th March.
 
Thanks for the reminder. My mum would never forgive me if I forgot!

Octang Frye Mar 2nd 2018 9:18 pm

Re: UK Mothers Day 11th March.
 
Wow. Thanks for the reminder. Bites me every year.

dave2702 Mar 9th 2018 8:39 pm

Re: UK Mothers Day 11th March.
 

Originally Posted by Pulaski (Post 12454666)
What's a shock is that you, or anyone else, still has a calendar to turn! :lol:

I find it easier to schedule things through the month if I can just take a glance at it at my work desk

This year's is "Beautiful Worcestershire", showing Broadway Village


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:32 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.