Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

UK on-line passport - printing frustrations

UK on-line passport - printing frustrations

Old Sep 25th 2014, 10:02 pm
Grumpy Know-it-all

Steve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK on-line passport - printing frustrations

Like I said, didn't have this problem, used letter-sized, got my new passport back today. It printed fine, no fit to page required. Didn't fill the page in but it's not supposed to.
Old Sep 26th 2014, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud of
Default Re: UK on-line passport - printing frustrations

So update, we ended up printing out on legal paper and no re-sizing. Posted the declaration, countersignature and supporting documentation pages and received the passports back in 15 calendar days - remarkable! Am still waiting for all the supporting documents to come back now of courseā€¦..