Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

'UK Friendly' companies

'UK Friendly' companies

Old Oct 15th 2003, 5:51 pm
Just Joined

AlexHoran is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy 'UK Friendly' companies

Having worked in Boston for a year I had just managed to make a life for myself, make friends and meet a girl when the UK company I was working for announced that it had run out of money and was closing down.

I am now desperately trying to find a company over here that will sponsor me (I am on an E visa not an H) but am having no luck.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any companies in the Boston (or further away to be honest, it would still be close than London) that are approachable and might consider giving me an interview.

I am a (very good) IT professional with a UK and NZ passport.

Thanks in advance for any ideas/suggestions...
Old Oct 15th 2003, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default Re: 'UK Friendly' companies

Originally posted by AlexHoran
Having worked in Boston for a year I had just managed to make a life for myself, make friends and meet a girl when the UK company I was working for announced that it had run out of money and was closing down.

I am now desperately trying to find a company over here that will sponsor me (I am on an E visa not an H) but am having no luck.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any companies in the Boston (or further away to be honest, it would still be close than London) that are approachable and might consider giving me an interview.

I am a (very good) IT professional with a UK and NZ passport.

Thanks in advance for any ideas/suggestions...
Try Boeing in Philly