Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

UK Foods in the US Share your finds!

UK Foods in the US Share your finds!

Old Dec 16th 2010, 12:29 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Foods in the US Share your finds!

Fiesta (One of the Katy ones) currently has:
hula hoops
pickled onions
picallili
branston
bisto
crunchies
flakes
dairy milk
british sausages
british back bacon
black pudding
mince pies
brandy snaps
christmas puddings

All at very reasonable prices. The black pudding I think was less than $1. If that's not a good enough reason to go, the wine and beer I got was about a third cheaper than HEB.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

I found Cadburys selection boxes in Walmart today, $9.99, and a small box of Cadbury's biscuits, $5.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 11:36 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Been to the British shop in Campbell CA to day pricey but.........
Cornish pasties, other pastrys and for dinner tonight is Steak and Kidney pie
Colemans casserole mixes 1/2 price
Old Dec 17th 2010, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Been to the British shop in Campbell CA to day pricey but.........
Cornish pasties, other pastrys and for dinner tonight is Steak and Kidney pie
Colemans casserole mixes 1/2 price
Did you get your Iron Brew (cant spell that!)
Old Dec 17th 2010, 12:21 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by traceym
Did you get your Iron Brew (cant spell that!)
Yes I sure did the last 2 on the shelf the diet was 1/2 price but I wanted the regular.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I sure did the last 2 on the shelf the diet was 1/2 price but I wanted the regular.
Strange on Saturday I was with the man who cleared the shelf except for the last two, he must have known you were going!
Old Dec 17th 2010, 12:33 am

Strange on Saturday I was with the man who cleared the shelf except for the last two, he must have known you were going!
LOL I was starting to sweat because most of the drinks are on the shelf/aisle then I spotted out of the corner of my eye the fridge and they were on the end one .......They really need to put prices on all the goods its actually against the law not to do so!!
Old Dec 17th 2010, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

LOL I was starting to sweat because most of the drinks are on the shelf/aisle then I spotted out of the corner of my eye the fridge and they were on the end one .......They really need to put prices on all the goods its actually against the law not to do so!!
Insider info, I don't think it will be there much longer, the tinterwebnet is taking over!
Old Dec 17th 2010, 1:18 am

Insider info, I don't think it will be there much longer, the tinterwebnet is taking over!

I am not happy just seen that the flippen pie was made in Santa Clara 'picadillyfoods"
Old Dec 17th 2010, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

I am not happy just seen that the flippen pie was made in Santa Clara 'picadillyfoods"
Its a very old British man, he doesn't even have a web site, been to his factory, he doesn't deal with the public, soz got the T shirt!
Old Dec 17th 2010, 2:42 am

Its a very old British man, he doesn't even have a web site, been to his factory, he doesn't deal with the public, soz got the T shirt!
Oh OK well I might let him off then lol
Old Dec 17th 2010, 3:14 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Is it not this site?
http://www.piccadillypies.com/
which then transforms into this one when you enter:
http://www.irishgrub.com/
Old Dec 17th 2010, 5:24 am
Merry in Maryland

xenastoyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Weeze
Fiesta (One of the Katy ones) currently has:

All at very reasonable prices. The black pudding I think was less than $1. If that's not a good enough reason to go, the wine and beer I got was about a third cheaper than HEB.
The nearest for me is on the south east side of Austin about 60 - 70 miles and I35 is awful. I have to go there if only for the black pudding although would leave with much more. My Texan wife picked up Mr Kiplings Christmas cake and mince pies from Costplus which will do me nicely for Christmas.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
Is it not this site?
http://www.piccadillypies.com/
which then transforms into this one when you enter:
http://www.irishgrub.com/
Yes Yes thats it Tracym you on the bottle again girl
Old Dec 17th 2010, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes Yes thats it Tracym you on the bottle again girl
Oh he's moving up in the world, it was some years ago when we tried!

Ps, that boiling bacon is vile, nothing like the stuff you buy in the UK.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.