Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

UK Expats in Cinci area?

UK Expats in Cinci area?

Old Aug 6th 2005, 4:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK Expats in Cinci area?

Hey all,

My husband (UKC) and I just moved to the Cincinnati, OH area and were wondering if anyone knows of any ex-pats in the area? We know no one here and we are seriously lacking for a social life! If anyone wants to meet up, or knows where the local hot spots are, that would be fantastic.

Cheers,
Jamie

PS: All nationalities welcome - not just UKC's.
Old Aug 6th 2005, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

SusanJ100 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: UK Expats in Cinci area?

Hi there Jamie

I live in Newport, with my husband and we have lived here just over two years. I would be happy to let you know my favourite spots and to meet up and show you around.

Susan
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

haiden is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Susan & Jamie,

I live about 10 mins from CVG Airport, with my husband(USC) and two kiddies, who thankfully went back to school yesterday! We have lived here for nearly thee years and I have never met a fellow Brit. It would be great if we could meet up.

Louise

Originally Posted by SusanJ100
Hi there Jamie

I live in Newport, with my husband and we have lived here just over two years. I would be happy to let you know my favourite spots and to meet up and show you around.

Susan
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 6:05 pm
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
Hey all,

My husband (UKC) and I just moved to the Cincinnati, OH area and were wondering if anyone knows of any ex-pats in the area? We know no one here and we are seriously lacking for a social life! If anyone wants to meet up, or knows where the local hot spots are, that would be fantastic.

Cheers,
Jamie

PS: All nationalities welcome - not just UKC's.
Hi Jamie

I'm living in Cincinnati too, although I have to say that at the moment, my social life has been pretty minimal, so I can't tell you much. Mt Adams can be cute, but a bit too much of a meat-market sometimes. Oakley and Hyde Park are nice places to go for dinner etc, and there are some great coffee shops around, like the coffee emporium on Erie, HP east.

I could tell you more, but i'm not sure which stuff you'd be interested in... and i've only been here for a year too, so i'm still exploring! I don't know any expats here either...

Janis
Old Aug 24th 2005, 3:08 pm
Banned

tideturner will become famous soon enough

is that it? No wonder you guys don't meet any Brits over there, there's none around!!!