Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

uk dental nurse moving to texas

uk dental nurse moving to texas

Old Jan 30th 2013, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

Lindseywalker87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default uk dental nurse moving to texas

hi i wonder if anyone can help me i have an NVQ level 3 in dental nursing and was wondering if my qualification is recognised in texas or what training i would have to do to get a job in the dallas area?

i have not yet secured a visa and was hoping to go along the lines of employer sponsorship any help would be greatly appreciated im at my witts end all information i can find is conflicting and sending me round in circles

thanks
Old Jan 30th 2013, 3:01 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: uk dental nurse moving to texas

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=784705

Unfortunately, like was said in your other posting, it's incredibly unlikely you will get a visa. Think of it this way, there are lots of Americans who are already qualified to work and don't need a visa. Why would a company pay so much money for a visa for you?
Old Jan 30th 2013, 3:03 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

First, go read the two "Pulaski... " articles, then come back and tell us which heading you qualify for a visa under, not which you want, which category of visa you are eligible for.

That said your initial post says nothing that makes me think you have any chance of getting a visa - it is very tough, and many people come here and ask the same question as you only to find out that emigration to the US is not possible for them.

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Pulaski_Simplified

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Pulask...ork_in_the_USA

Last edited by Pulaski; Jan 30th 2013 at 3:06 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2013, 3:32 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like you already got all the advice you're going to get in response to you post of essentially the same question on the US Immigration forum last week. Nothing has changed, and you're only going to get the same advice from anyone who knows the rules and/or has been through the system. Based on what you have told us, only frauds and charlatans would tell you anything different.