uh ohh

Old Jul 23rd 2005, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

AlanH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default uh ohh

Looks like I could be in trouble here....I married a lady here last year, she kept making promises about getting paperwork done but nothing ever happened, She thwarted my every attempt to get them sorted myself and is now saying it is time for me to go, She is kicking me out of our appartment with no money and no means. I feel as though I am trapped between a rock and a hard place. There is nowhere for me to go as she has prevented me from making friends she has warned me to keep away from her sister and others or she will make trouble. I am both too old and tired for all this sort of stuff to happen, but I really would prefer here to back in the uk. Can anyone help?
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 2:48 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: uh ohh

Originally Posted by AlanH
Can anyone help?
Sure -- go to the airport and catch a plane. Where's the problem here?
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Sure -- go to the airport and catch a plane. Where's the problem here?
errrr, tickets cost money, she bled me dry ..... I know, there is no fool like an old fool
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 2:54 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

errrr, tickets cost money, she bled me dry ..... I know, there is no fool like an old fool
Wait till she's out of the house and hold a garage sale. Sell all of her stuff and head straight for the British Airways ticket desk at the nearest ariport.
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

How are you posting? If you've been kicked out, where are you staying? What kind of visa are you over here on? If she's your sponsor, then she has to have some sort of responsibility, doesn't she?
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 2:59 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Credit cards, friends/relatives wire, beg the airlines at the desk, beg your UK bank for an overdraft, sell your stuff, stand at a freeway ramp with a cardboard sign.

Don't bother with the w*ankers at the Brit Embassy -- that'll just get you frustrated.
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
How are you posting? If you've been kicked out, where are you staying? What kind of visa are you over here on? If she's your sponsor, then she has to have some sort of responsibility, doesn't she?
I am not leaving here until absolutely necessary. Just in case there is some last ditch stand i can make. i have no sponsor, no status. She is not able to sponsor,because her tax records are useless, my sister, she is a PR, refused as soon as she realised she needed her 3yr tax records. Only person who was willing is Bro and Sis-in=law. But it all seems futile now.
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I am not leaving here until absolutely necessary. Just in case there is some last ditch stand i can make. i have no sponsor, no status. She is not able to sponsor,because her tax records are useless, my sister, she is a PR, refused as soon as she realised she needed her 3yr tax records. Only person who was willing is Bro and Sis-in=law. But it all seems futile now.
So how did you get over here? You didn't just glide in without some kind of visa. If you're over here expecting your wife to do some kind of magic paperwork, then you're in for a shock.
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 3:20 pm
Brit'n'TX

your best bet would seem to be the troglodyte embassy ...

Old Jul 23rd 2005, 4:28 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Closed it because he reposted in the visa section.