Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

U.S. Healthcare shoddy...

U.S. Healthcare shoddy...

Old Mar 16th 2006, 3:12 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default U.S. Healthcare shoddy...

I didn't say it this time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11842861/
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:16 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: U.S. Healthcare shoddy...

Originally Posted by TouristTrap

Surely that cant be right? Isnt US healthcare the best in the world? After all everyone pays for it to be so it must be! Right?
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:19 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

US Healthcare is the best in the world bar none.
It's the way they fund it that sucks.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:24 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
US Healthcare is the best in the world bar none.
It's the way they fund it that sucks.

And where the hell have you been?
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap

The people who participated in the survey should try the NHS for a few years, bet their opinion would be a bit different then
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:39 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
And where the hell have you been?
sent you an email, you'll get it when you go into work.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:41 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

sent you an email, you'll get it when you go into work.

I'm a natural born worrier.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:44 pm
@matthewb76

I'm a natural born worrier.
you should be too, I've been right sick the past two days.

you know you're in a bad way when you turn up for work, they look at you and then immediately tell you to bugger off back home.

At least I made an effort yesterday to go in.............
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:49 pm

you should be too, I've been right sick the past two days.

you know you're in a bad way when you turn up for work, they look at you and then immediately tell you to bugger off back home.

At least I made an effort yesterday to go in.............

I told you to stay away from the cider.............

And the mixers you put with it.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:50 pm
@matthewb76

I told you to stay away from the cider.............

And the mixers you put with it.
I'm better today because US healthcare is so great. if I lived in the UK still, I'd be still sick.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see you around Manc, are we going to have the pleasure of you company today then
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:58 pm

I'm better today because US healthcare is so great. if I lived in the UK still, I'd be still sick.

Of course, but if you got your aspirin in a US hospital, you are now broke.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:00 pm
@matthewb76

Of course, but if you got your aspirin in a US hospital, you are now broke.
They gave me 2 tylenol.

I now have a second mortgage.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:07 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Finest and most comprehensive billing system in the world..

Last edited by Ray; Mar 16th 2006 at 1:12 pm.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
Finest and most comprehesve billing system in the world..

Ah, Ray and Manc. Just like the good old days on here. I think I'll cry in a moment...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.