Reload this Page >

TSC I129F processing?

TSC I129F processing?

Old Oct 22nd 2002, 11:51 pm
Account Closed

katesuiter is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy TSC I129F processing?

Hi, all!!
I've driven myself up the wall trying to find out what's going on with the TSC processing times.
As a couple of you know from the thread with the TSC report, they seem to be going back in time.
About a week ago, they were processing I129F fiance visa with the notice date of 09/30/02, and now they're doing files with the notice date of 09/11/02. EH???????!!!!!!!
One suggestion from someone on this site is that there were some pending cases from 09/11/02, and these are being seen to at the moment. My fiance and I have been waiting 36 days for approval so far, but now I have no clue on even an estimated timeframe for our case to be approved. Our 1st NOA was dated 09/18/02, so if anyone has any inkling as to roughly how much longer we'll have to wait, I'd be all ears. (Or eyes, in this case!!! )
Thanx.
Kate.xxxxxxxxxxx

P.S: Goolies!!!!! I forgot to ask. If you're issued the sacred EAD at the POE, do they provide you with a SSN at the same time, or do you still have to file for that separately? I'll be living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and I'm praying that they'll do walk in applications for SSN's, so I can get one ASAP. (Needed for driver's license and the like.) Any ideas on the best SS centre to go to around there? Ta.

Last edited by katesuiter; Oct 23rd 2002 at 12:24 am.
Old Oct 23rd 2002, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

anggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really nice
Default Re: TSC I129F processing?

hi kate.
i think we still have to wait anyhow. some couples have to wait half year to get their filed approved. you got your first NOA on sept 18, mine was sept 19 both from TSC... so i guess we are in the same condition. they said i had to wait 60-90 days to get approval, well that was written in my first NOA. how about you?

plus, to make things more clearer for you, i use the attorney and she said i have a good file. we have everything that the INS needs. and my US fiancee last week called the congressman to see if she can make things faster. few days later she called back and still she said we have to wait, it wasnt 60 days yet!

so kate.. please hang in there, dear, and keep us posted. and yes dont forget to pray!

have a nice day.
anggraeni

Originally posted by katesuiter:
Hi, all!!
I've driven myself up the wall trying to find out what's going on with the TSC processing times.
As a couple of you know from the thread with the TSC report, they seem to be going back in time.
About a week ago, they were processing I129F fiance visa with the notice date of 09/30/02, and now they're doing files with the notice date of 09/11/02. EH???????!!!!!!!
One suggestion from someone on this site is that there were some pending cases from 09/11/02, and these are being seen to at the moment. My fiance and I have been waiting 36 days for approval so far, but now I have no clue on even an estimated timeframe for our case to be approved. Our 1st NOA was dated 09/18/02, so if anyone has any inkling as to roughly how much longer we'll have to wait, I'd be all ears. (Or eyes, in this case!!! )
Thanx.
Kate.xxxxxxxxxxx

P.S: Goolies!!!!! I forgot to ask. If you're issued the sacred EAD at the POE, do they provide you with a SSN at the same time, or do you still have to file for that separately? I'll be living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and I'm praying that they'll do walk in applications for SSN's, so I can get one ASAP. (Needed for driver's license and the like.) Any ideas on the best SS centre to go to around there? Ta.
Old Nov 16th 2002, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

hicks is an unknown quantity at this point

hi kate, tcs is working i just got my approval on my 129 petition, i found out from my congressman. he emailed the tcs directly. my first noa was dated 9/20. found out the result in less than 60 days. anggraeni very happy