Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The True Meaning of Christmas!

The True Meaning of Christmas!

Old Dec 15th 2004, 1:43 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default The True Meaning of Christmas!

I was listening to radio this morning and it struck me what Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer was all about.

Rudolf is different from everyone else and doesn't fit into the Reindeer Arien Ideal so he is ostrasized for being a freak and a weirdo. The call him names, don't let him play games - in fact are real twats to this unfortunate reindeer who has been born differently.

Then one foggy christmas eve, santa came to say, rudolf won't you guide my sleigh tonight and all of a sudden those wanker reindeer accepted him, now he had a use in society.

So the meaning of Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer is that it is OK to discriminate but if they do something to help you out you have to be thankful. This completly explains the americans attitudes to Mexicans.

I also think the 12 days of christmas is about a stalker, it seems a bit to obsesive to send that many gifts day after day! On the Thirteenth day of Christmas my True Love bound and gagged me, put me in his trunck, drove to his shrine of me in the basement of his mums house and killed me so that no other man could have me, he then mounted me in his front room so he could admire me for eternity.