Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Trolly dolly throws a wobbler

Trolly dolly throws a wobbler

Old Feb 28th 2006, 4:59 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Trolly dolly throws a wobbler

:scared:
http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4759300.stm
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

mandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nice
Default Re: Trolly dolly throws a wobbler

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
She must have been absent that day in training.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:08 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandeeuk
She must have been absent that day in training.
Maybe she was just trying to get a shag.
I might try it myself....
"The planes going down, its going down - anyone fancy a quickie ??"
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:08 pm

Elsie The Maid is an unknown quantity at this point

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...92#post3295492

This is also being discussed in the lounge...
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

mandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nicemandeeuk is just really nice

Maybe she was just trying to get a shag.
I might try it myself....
"The planes going down, its going down - anyone fancy a quickie ??"
In the meantime, I'd be shouting "The planes going down, it's going down...where's the drinks trolley?"

I have my priorities straight.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:27 pm
Thinking about it

In the meantime, I'd be shouting "The planes going down, it's going down...where's the drinks trolley?"

I have my priorities straight.
Careful - you'll get dis-barred (or whatever the word is) for that.
You should be offering to draft people's wills at an extortionate rate.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:27 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl aww you've got to laugh ...you do turn to the employees for support , guess she wasn't very professional but you can't blame her for being as scared as everyone else

I had a friend work on the Catamaran( Ferry) over to Ireland..one time the waves were so bad she said one look out the window was sky the next the sea....she was crawling on all fours being sick herself and passengers were STILL coming to her expecting her to make it all okay *lol*
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Careful - you'll get dis-barred (or whatever the word is) for that.
You should be offering to draft people's wills at an extortionate rate.
funny, but I'm a trademark lawyer so I'd be more likely to be disbarred for drafting a will considering I know nothing about it than I would for hitting the bottle...lawyers are all about substance abuse.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:47 pm
Thinking about it

funny, but I'm a trademark lawyer so I'd be more likely to be disbarred for drafting a will considering I know nothing about it than I would for hitting the bottle...lawyers are all about substance abuse.
I prefer self-abuse myself
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

I prefer self-abuse myself
yes, I'm sure abusing you would be fun.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:57 pm
Thinking about it

yes, I'm sure abusing you would be fun.
Have you been at the drink's trolly already ??? :scared:
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

Have you been at the drink's trolly already ??? :scared:
unfortunately, no.

have you? it is fat tuesday after all, I think we're all supposed to be drunk and flashing things at the moment.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:02 pm
Thinking about it

unfortunately, no.

have you? it is fat tuesday after all, I think we're all supposed to be drunk and flashing things at the moment.
Alas no, though i did go out to the freeway and flash a few truckers earlier - no beads though some bloke called herb offered to show me his rig
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

Alas no, though i did go out to the freeway and flash a few truckers earlier - no beads though some bloke called herb offered to show me his rig
god, I'm jealous. all I got was one bead that hit me on the side of my head and left a mark.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:05 pm
Thinking about it

god, I'm jealous. all I got was one bead that hit me on the side of my head and left a mark.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.