Reload this Page >

Trip report with pictures from NYC

Trip report with pictures from NYC

Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:05 am
Just Joined

gardkarlsen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trip report with pictures from NYC

Hi

My wife and I went to NYC in June 2004 and we stayed in the city for about a week. I have posted a trip report with some pictures on my personal homepage gardkarlsen.com. I hope that this will be of some help to other first time travellers to New York City :-)

Regards
Gard
Stavanger, Norway
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:31 am
GJB
dart throwin' doofus

GJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Trip report with pictures from NYC

Hi,

I checked out your site, it was very informative. Nice work!

My only question would be, how do you get the time to so many vacations? I am lucky to get one week off let alone have the time/money for 3 a year!

Gary
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

gardkarlsen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Trip report with pictures from NYC

Hi

I get 5 weeks of vacation each year in my company...and if I work overtime I can choose to take this as vacation as well. When it comes to money...well, it is a matter of priority. We both work and don't have any kids yet...we have a cheap car and live in a flat and not a big house. So we can afford to go on vacations :-)

Regards
Gard
Stavanger, Norway
http://gardkarlsen.com

=GJB]Hi,

I checked out your site, it was very informative. Nice work!

My only question would be, how do you get the time to so many vacations? I am lucky to get one week off let alone have the time/money for 3 a year!

Gary[/QUOTE]