Reload this Page >

Travel to the USA from UK

Travel to the USA from UK

Old Jun 24th 2021, 12:24 am
Just Joined

SpookieJr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Travel to the USA from UK

Hi guys,
Just a quick question regarding current travel restrictions from the UK to the USA.
The White House Proclamation laid out a set of restrictions regarding travel, but in Section 1 (a) (vi) it is stated that the child of a LPR can enter. Does this entail under 21 or is it any age?
Many thanks
Old Jun 24th 2021, 12:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel to the USA from UK

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/u-s-visa-and-travel-faqs/

My parent is a U.S. citizen or LPR. Am I exempt from the proclamation?
This particular Presidential Proclamation does not apply to “any alien who is the child, foster child, or ward of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, or who is a prospective adoptee seeking to enter the United States pursuant to the IR-4 or IH-4 visa classifications.”

Please note, the exemption in the Proclamation applies to minor children only.
Old Jun 25th 2021, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

SpookieJr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/u-s-visa-and-travel-faqs/

My parent is a U.S. citizen or LPR. Am I exempt from the proclamation?
This particular Presidential Proclamation does not apply to “any alien who is the child, foster child, or ward of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, or who is a prospective adoptee seeking to enter the United States pursuant to the IR-4 or IH-4 visa classifications.”

Please note, the exemption in the Proclamation applies to minor children only.
hi, is there an official statement regarding the age limit of that section of the proclamation?
Old Jun 25th 2021, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

destone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SpookieJr
hi, is there an official statement regarding the age limit of that section of the proclamation?
Unmarried and under 21: https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...pose-a-risk-of