Travel to the USA

Wikiposts

Travel to the USA

Old Mar 29th 2005, 2:19 am
Just Joined

Lost_in_between is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Travel to the USA

Originally Posted by Dan725
Sorry if I caused offence with the first remark.

But like I said, the chances are you will get questioned as to what you were doing there, given the perceptions of the not so fast immigration officials, but at the end of the day, if you have a legit reason for going, honestly, don't worry about it. It'd be really remiss of them to not let you in.
Dont worry about it no offence was taken. I think I might actually postpone my trip to Syria till after I get back from the States just to make life easier
Old Mar 29th 2005, 2:35 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Travel to the USA

By coincidence, this article is in today's Guardian:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/featu...447120,00.html
Old Mar 29th 2005, 2:37 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel to the USA

However, the USA can and do deny entry to anyone they want on a whim and without explanation