Reload this Page >

Travel to Cuba on H-1B

Travel to Cuba on H-1B

Old Jun 30th 2004, 3:54 am
Just Joined

pablopicasso will become famous soon enough
Default Travel to Cuba on H-1B

Hello there,

Am planning a 1 wk vacation to Cuba via Mexico next month. Anyone know of problems returning to US on an H-1B?
I've heard the INS can boot u out if they find out???

Cheers,
Pablo
Old Jun 30th 2004, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

I heard today on CNN news that the US are restricting Cubans from visiting family in Cuba from once a year to once every 3 year and they are also restricting people to spending no more than $50 (down from $170 something) not sure how they manage to control that one. Anyhow seems to me it is all a matter of priority and even going via Mexico it does not seem worth the risk of being caught... just my opinion.

Ash