Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Transferring UK pensions to US - experiences

Wikiposts

Transferring UK pensions to US - experiences

Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:13 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transferring UK pensions to US - experiences

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Your attitude to this board is: if there is a post about pensions, I send a post saying email me.

We never learn anything from you, nor is there peer review of your advice.

If you want to advertise your service on the board, contact admin and I'm sure they'll be happy for the business.

If you want to share your advice, please feel free to do so.

If you want to spam for free, piss off!
I find myself in danger of agreeing with you twice in the same week - this is very bothersome
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:14 am
Tony M1

Tony Mullaney has a spectacular aura aboutTony Mullaney has a spectacular aura aboutTony Mullaney has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Tony Mullaney
Still fat and talking crap then FATBRIT ............ As it happens I have so far assisted 6 members from this site since I joined...........

They all seem very happy with the services I offer once they contacted me direct.

What can i say at least not all Brits are like you

It seems that one of the changes to the pension legislation come April .....will not be to allow Uk expats to cash out small pensions after all they said earlier and I mentioned on this site last year ............. I will of course keep you all informed as the changes trickle through.
**pm user for details**

Last edited by Bob; Mar 1st 2006 at 8:36 am.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:22 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

It seems that one of the changes to the pension legislation come April .....will not be to allow Uk expats to cash out small pensions after all they said earlier and I mentioned on this site last year ............. I will of course keep you all informed as the changes trickle through.
www.******.com
You're just a little tease, aren't you?
Only $99 down, eh?

BTW -- helps if you spell the name of your company's URL correctly. Also, would check the FAQs to see if it is within the rules to put it there.

Last edited by Bob; Mar 1st 2006 at 8:38 am.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:28 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
I find myself in danger of agreeing with you twice in the same week - this is very bothersome

Hell, when the Mid-West and Desert Southwest can agree that Tone is a nasty little spammer, we may have something here!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:28 am
Tony M1

Tony Mullaney has a spectacular aura aboutTony Mullaney has a spectacular aura aboutTony Mullaney has a spectacular aura about

**t

let me once again explain the thing I do that I have not explained previously apparently ..
The company I work for is called kestrel international last month we assisted in the transfer of over one million pounds sterling in pensions for Expat Brits, this is to say that we helped set up self invested pension plans for quite few Brits to allow them to release there fund from a frozen status and making them only RPI ( 1.8%) per year in interest..
I have offered to help anyone that wants the help if the contact me directly as it is a lot of personal information we deal with, if i offended anyone then tuff. the people i have helped are very happy if you do not want me to help you then don not contact me if you do the do !
I am open to question none pacific from any one in person or on this forum.

Last edited by Bob; Mar 1st 2006 at 8:38 am.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:40 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

As stated in our forum rules : http://britishexpats.com/forum/faq.p...q_new_faq_item

We welcome members who wish to help each other, however it does appear that you are only using this site to tout for business. Do NOT use these forums to promote your business interests.

We have a links section, a "Connections" forum, and a "Commercial" section of the classifieds, which are available to all for the purpose of promoting their companies.

Sue

let me once again explain the thing I do that I have not explained previously apparently ..
The company I work for is called kestrel international last month we assisted in the transfer of over one million pounds sterling in pensions for Expat Brits, this is to say that we helped set up self invested pension plans for quite few Brits to allow them to release there fund from a frozen status and making them only RPI ( 1.8%) per year in interest..
I have offered to help anyone that wants the help if the contact me directly as it is a lot of personal information we deal with, if i offended anyone then tuff. the people i have helped are very happy if you do not want me to help you then don not contact me if you do the do !
I am open to question none pacific from any one in person or on this forum.