Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Transcripts of UK degree ?????

Transcripts of UK degree ?????

Old Nov 18th 2003, 8:38 pm
Just Joined

dolydd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Transcripts of UK degree ?????

I have posted a similiar question to this before, I am interested in becoming a high School teacher here in Tennessee, I would need to get my teaching license, my wife had spoke to the Tennessee Education people and they said I would have to get my UK degree evaluated by one of two companies 'world Education services' and 'J S & A'.

Has anybody had any dealing with these companies and what are they going to need. my wife assures me that I am going to need my 'transcripts' from college, all I have are my certificates.
Do I need my 'transcripts' and if so where the hell do I get them???

Any help is much appreciated
Old Nov 18th 2003, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritishInOhio will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Transcripts of UK degree ?????

Originally posted by dolydd
I have posted a similiar question to this before, I am interested in becoming a high School teacher here in Tennessee, I would need to get my teaching license, my wife had spoke to the Tennessee Education people and they said I would have to get my UK degree evaluated by one of two companies 'world Education services' and 'J S & A'.

Has anybody had any dealing with these companies and what are they going to need. my wife assures me that I am going to need my 'transcripts' from college, all I have are my certificates.
Do I need my 'transcripts' and if so where the hell do I get them???

Any help is much appreciated
Get your transcripts form the Uni you graduated form. I am looking into doing this also bust was going to use ECE.