Traitors.

Old Apr 28th 2010, 1:26 am
Banned

whyihatetheyanks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Traitors.

you'd really fight on the us side of things?

You really want to live in that shit of a country they call the usa?

I'm in the usa of right now...in north carolina to be specific...and never coming back.
"oh you're from wales? thats my favourite place in england."

Yeah, the yanks don't know uk geography.

You also mean to tell me you'd rather live HERE than the uk? and pick up on some rubbish accents? how about their goverment? the ignorance? the colours of redwhite&blue? oh yeah, it's a wonderful place here.

and they call chips "fries." stupid bloody yanks.

have fun in this hell hole. hope this country falls in debt...it already has.

can anyone give me a GOOD reason the usa is better than the uk?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 1:28 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Traitors.

Well it's not where you live, so there's an upside to everything.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 1:32 am

avanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond repute

The fact that you'll be leaving soon has cheered up my day immensely. Thanks, bye bye!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 1:41 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

"Trolling on this site is not tolerated. We define trolling as any inflammatory threads or posts that are started with the sole intent of upsetting or antagonizing other members. Anyone found making such posts will be removed from the forums." So it's goodnight from you.