Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Toronto pictures

Toronto pictures

Old Jun 1st 2004, 2:40 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Toronto pictures

My trip to Toronto

so for those of you who care, What an excellent city.
They sell Stella Artois and real Cadbury choclate. A very civilised country..........

The only bug bear with the place is the traffic jams. But that's the same with any city.
Attached Thumbnails Toronto pictures-puy125ne.jpg  
Old Jun 1st 2004, 2:44 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

another
Attached Thumbnails Toronto pictures-puy128za.jpg  
Old Jun 1st 2004, 3:16 pm
@matthewb76

another
Marina on Lake Ontario.
Attached Thumbnails Toronto pictures-puy129xs.jpg  
Old Jun 1st 2004, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pic's. Always wanted to visit Toronto, but America kept getting in the way. Did you go up the CN tower manc?.
Old Jun 1st 2004, 4:08 pm
@matthewb76

naaaah. the wait was too long, another time.
Did Canada's Wonderland though, a bit like alton towers, very cool.

Went to see a show, got a small tour of the CBC, drank and ate. Went to Wayne Gretzky's bar and just sat on the roof drinking Labatt.
Old Jun 1st 2004, 4:25 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
naaaah. the wait was too long, another time.
Did Canada's Wonderland though, a bit like alton towers, very cool.

Went to see a show, got a small tour of the CBC, drank and ate. Went to Wayne Gretzky's bar and just sat on the roof drinking Labatt.

Toronto's a very civilised place - everyone's so polite!

I did go up the tower and rather wished I hadn't when I discovered that part of the floor of the donut thing at the top is made of glass and you can see straight down.:scared: (Acute vertigo runs in the family.)
Old Jun 1st 2004, 4:27 pm
ElsieTheMaid

Originally posted by manc1976
sat on the roof drinking Labatt.

You drank what????

Old Jun 1st 2004, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default toronto

I love Toronto, been up there a couple of times, nice place. I always thought it was a bit expensive though. They also have Marks and Sparks.
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 1:26 am
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of
Default Re: toronto

Originally posted by effi
I love Toronto, been up there a couple of times, nice place. I always thought it was a bit expensive though. They also have Marks and Sparks.

Not any more, I think.....