Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Top Ten CARS 2006

Top Ten CARS 2006

Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:11 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Top Ten CARS 2006

Originally Posted by Tolos
I don't see the point. I don't see why a city guy needs to drive some great horsepower-dripping machine to drive to the office and back. I don't have cock worries like some white collar yanks.
Perhaps because he just like the look of it ....
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

My point has been proven!
No ~!! you just got smoked ... by a women ....
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see the point. I don't see why a city guy needs to drive some great horsepower-dripping machine to drive to the office and back. I don't have cock worries like some white collar yanks.
What if the reason is to keep his family safe? That's the reason why we have one as our family car. My son sits in the back middle seat of our 2001 Chevy Silverado HD Crew Cab. If we were to be hit on any side by another vehicle, then I'm sure he would be safe.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:12 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Tolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Not necessarily.
Well they're not practical for these people. They're not used for practical reasons. They don't haul anything, they don't use equipment, they don't work with tools, deliveries or storage. The beds of these trunks are gleaming and pristine because they are never in use. It's basically a car equivalent of why American guys feel the need to talk about steak and burgers, and belittle anyone who orders salmon for lunch. Some boys just havnt developed beyond cock-envy yet, that's all.

God, is it 5pm yet?
Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:12 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Tolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Perhaps because he just like the look of it ....
Exactly. Because he needs it.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:13 pm
Ray

Well they're not practical. They don't haul anything, they don't use equipment, they don't work with tools, deliveries or storage. The beds of these trunks are gleaming and pristine because they are never in use. It's basically a car equivalent of why American guys feel the need to talk about steak and burgers, and belittle anyone who orders salmon for lunch. Some boys just havnt developed beyond cock-envy yet, that's all.

God, is it 5pm yet?
Are you gay .. you seem cock obsessed ....
Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:14 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Well they're not practical for these people. They're not used for practical reasons. They don't haul anything, they don't use equipment, they don't work with tools, deliveries or storage. The beds of these trunks are gleaming and pristine because they are never in use. It's basically a car equivalent of why American guys feel the need to talk about steak and burgers, and belittle anyone who orders salmon for lunch. Some boys just havnt developed beyond cock-envy yet, that's all.

God, is it 5pm yet?
12 minutes past, watch out for guys with small dicks in big trucks on the way home.
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Well they're not practical. They don't haul anything, they don't use equipment, they don't work with tools, deliveries or storage. The beds of these trunks are gleaming and pristine because they are never in use. It's basically a car equivalent of why American guys feel the need to talk about steak and burgers, and belittle anyone who orders salmon for lunch. Some boys just havnt developed beyond cock-envy yet, that's all.

God, is it 5pm yet?
That's not true, you could call my husband a white collar guy, but yet we haul stuff in our truck all the time. We actually used it to move house a few months back, it meant we didn't have to waste money hiring a delivery truck. It has definitely come in useful.
Moaning Like A Pro

Originally Posted by Ray
Are you gay .. you seem cock obsessed ....
for the purpose of this conversation, it has to be mentioned. It's part of the hypothesis. No gayness here, my old friend.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:15 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

God, is it 5pm yet?

I am amazed at the meaning that some men read into cars. Truck owners and no truck owners.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:16 pm
Ray

for the purpose of this conversation, it has to be mentioned. It's part of the hypothesis. No gayness here, my old friend.
We don't mind ... you can come out to us...
PS ...I go both way ..steak and salmon ...
Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:17 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Kate2112
I am amazed at the meaning that some men read into cars. Truck owners and no truck owners.
Penis obsession .. I expect
Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:18 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
12 minutes past, watch out for guys with small dicks in big trucks on the way home.
Count yourself lucky for being EST...and thanks for the tip! You'd be amazed how many poindexters drive those things.

Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:19 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Originally Posted by Ray
We don't mind ... you can come out to us...
PS ...I go both way ..steak and salmon ...
Me too Ray, but I don't read as much into it as the yanks. Look at the commercials over here that appeal to men...it's like they're neanderthal dickheads who can only think about beer and meat.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:19 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Count yourself lucky for being EST...and thanks for the tip! You'd be amazed how many poindexters drive those things.

Anyone we know?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.