Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Top 10 Places To Live In The US - 2006

Top 10 Places To Live In The US - 2006

Old Jul 22nd 2006, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Top 10 Places To Live In The US - 2006

Sure it's expensive, but imo it's the best place to live in AZ, as it has everything you could want from a city. Plenty of things to do, excellent shopping, great restaurants beautiful scenery, excellent economy with the airpark and surrounding areas booming. It's easy to reach most other parts of the valley from, except maybe the westside, but who wants to go there anyway? and one of the countries premier golf destinations. Thats why so many people are moving there. I'm probably biased as I lived there for almost 3 years and I still work there, as does my wife, who's business revolves around those "people so far up their own arses, they can see their tonsils!" My extended family also populate the city.
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 9:36 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
Sure it's expensive, but imo it's the best place to live in AZ, as it has everything you could want from a city. Plenty of things to do, excellent shopping, great restaurants beautiful scenery, excellent economy with the airpark and surrounding areas booming. It's easy to reach most other parts of the valley from, except maybe the westside, but who wants to go there anyway? and one of the countries premier golf destinations. Thats why so many people are moving there. I'm probably biased as I lived there for almost 3 years and I still work there, as does my wife, who's business revolves around those "people so far up their own arses, they can see their tonsils!" My extended family also populate the city.
Hahaha, yeah the west side, who needs that stink hole?!?! As long as you guys aren't up your own arses, then we can be friends!!! That reminds me, are you ever going to come to one of our meet ups?
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Never say never.
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 10:06 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
Never say never.
It's probably coming up soon, we'll post it as soon as we come up with a date & time. Then I can piss you off in the flesh & blood instead of on here, I suppose it all comes down to one thing, can you hack the pressure?!?!