Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Tipping System is Ridiculous

The Tipping System is Ridiculous

Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:38 am
Here we go Pittsburgh!

ukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tipping System is Ridiculous

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
No she's not...only to w*nkers and pi$$ artists...and if the cap fits........

I'll vouch for Leslie and so will many more.
indeed, enter another member of leslie's clique......
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:45 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

You'd better bid a fond farewell to the wife and kids Matt.
Joisey

Its been fun.
Maybe I'll be around for you and Kate to kick me around tomorrow PM.

Tra.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:54 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gardnma
Joisey

Its been fun.
Maybe I'll be around for you and Kate to kick me around tomorrow PM.

Tra.

Don't know what you mean......and no you won't make it to tomorrow PM.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 4:50 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tolos
Again with the attitude. I wonder if you would dare to speak like that to me if we were face to face, sir?
I would you say that to him if he was in the same room. Especially if he was the one to start it. It's called working class values.
DAMN! I can't believe I missed this corker of a thread!

Tolos, daaahling, from a condescending posh git to a working class hero, let me tell you that you're a twat... sir.

Keep up the good work! I've almost grown to like your justified outrage at all of us on BE. Give it a few weeks and you'll fit right in.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 4:59 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Again with the attitude. I wonder if you would dare to speak like that to me if we were face to face, sir?
I missed this little gem ....
And it was not aimed at me ..but yes I would .........
Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

englishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate2112
One does not need to be a reader of novels to know the biology relating to reproduction. Anal intercourse does not require birth control. Fertilisation of an egg is not going to happen unless you have a connection between your vagina and your anus, in which case you have myriad other problems. Does that answer your query...good.

Tomorrow...
never heard of a backdoor pregnancy then? apparently they do exist, imagine explaining that to your kid.....
it seeps around from back to front during the night.....
i suppose you could call the child backward
please dont beat me
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukemigrant
indeed, enter another member of leslie's clique......
Wrong again...I'm just saying as I find...you said Leslie was hositle to everyone...I disagree.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:15 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by englishnurse
never heard of a backdoor pregnancy then? apparently they do exist, imagine explaining that to your kid.....
it seeps around from back to front during the night.....
i suppose you could call the child backward
please dont beat me

Is that why there are so many shitty kids?
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:18 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong again...I'm just saying as I find...you said Leslie was hositle to everyone...I disagree.
Leslie was the only one who was nice to me when I entered the Lounge, many moons ago. But of course I was very meek and didn't go in with guns blazing...
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
Is that why there are so many shitty kids?
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Elvira
Leslie was the only one who was nice to me when I entered the Lounge, many moons ago. But of course I was very meek and didn't go in with guns blazing...

Ditto....like I said....I speak as I find.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:35 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Oh give over you lot. I'm not surprised many people come on here and get frightened away. I'm sure Leslie doesn't need everyone to co-sign and kiss her ass like a bunch of sycophants, let the guy( and other new posters) have his opinion without ganging up on him.
Just for the record when I first came on here I was given a baptism of fire by Brit N TX & Leslie, I think Ray stuck his oar in too. I didn't give a fu ck and gave as good as I got, some people are more timid.
Mind you I do my fair share of piss-taking........... always did and always will

Last edited by Lord Lionheart; Jul 14th 2006 at 1:39 pm.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto....like I said....I speak as I find.
Hi Jerseygirl,
did I read that right? sextuplets?
Oh my goodness, if so congratulations.....well congratulations six times over!
what a brave soul you are!
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:38 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tbag
Hi Jerseygirl,
did I read that right? sextuplets?
Oh my goodness, if so congratulations.....well congratulations six times over!
what a brave soul you are!
Oh God!!! ............
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:40 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by lionheart
Mind you I do my fair share of piss-taking........... always did and always will
Worse than most I would say ...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.