Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Timing - Should I be worried?

Timing - Should I be worried?

Old Jun 17th 2002, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

gaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nice
Default Timing - Should I be worried?

Hi All-

So, as you recall, we filed our papers for AOS on Feb 13 in Boston. I got EAD and AP same day, and interview was scheduled for May 1. Went in on May 1, had a good interview, but no stamp. Apparently FBI had cleared, the other security stuff had not cleared yet. Initially, the officer said that adjudication date was May 7th. However, when we received nothing in the mail by May 15th, our lawyer's assistant went there to check in. They said that it may take a few months to receive notice (CIA and IBIS maybe? she was not sure).
It is June 17th now and we have not heard squat..

Should I start to worry yet? Anyone else waiting for notice AFTER AOS interview? Does anyone have a sense of actual timing, or someplace where I can find real times ?

Thanks much in advance

-- Gaude