Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Tierra del Sol, Florida

Tierra del Sol, Florida

Old May 26th 2005, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

TicktonTyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tierra del Sol, Florida

I would just like to hear from anyone who is buying on this development.
Has anyone been out on site recently?
Regards

Ticktontyke

Last edited by TicktonTyke; May 26th 2005 at 7:14 am. Reason: spelling
Old May 26th 2005, 12:13 pm
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tierra del Sol, Florida

Originally Posted by TicktonTyke
I would just like to hear from anyone who is buying on this development.
Has anyone been out on site recently?
Regards

Ticktontyke
Judging by the fact that there are no photos on the Surrey Estate Agent's web site, it may be that construction has hardly started.

You know it is in Orlando ?
Old May 26th 2005, 12:53 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Another overpriced bunch of jerry built crap for the poor sap to buy....
Orlando is full of them ..I hate that place ..Hope your not thinking of buying to rent out ..join the other 35000 properties also for rent ...which are not!!!!
Old May 27th 2005, 1:59 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by TRPardoe
Judging by the fact that there are no photos on the Surrey Estate Agent's web site, it may be that construction has hardly started.

You know it is in Orlando ?

Aaahhhh Orlando! That idyllic and peacful backwater haven. Bleeeeeaaaaaaagghh you wouldnt get me to move there if you offered to pay me to do it. Its like Blackpool crossed with Majorca and just a dash of Bognor Regis...and it hasnt even got any beaches. Of course you could always move to Celebration and really live the Mickey Mouse Dream. Best thing for that place would be a good dose of napalm.

Old May 27th 2005, 2:36 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Of course you could always move to Celebration and really live the Mickey Mouse Dream. Best thing for that place would be a good dose of napalm.
You forgot the pay well over the odds bit. Then theres the Sunshine eh Ray
Old May 27th 2005, 12:13 pm
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Aaahhhh Orlando! That idyllic and peacful backwater haven. Bleeeeeaaaaaaagghh you wouldnt get me to move there if you offered to pay me to do it. Its like Blackpool crossed with Majorca and just a dash of Bognor Regis...and it hasnt even got any beaches. Of course you could always move to Celebration and really live the Mickey Mouse Dream. Best thing for that place would be a good dose of napalm.

I actually saw a guy walking on International Drive with a knotted handkerchief on his head - no lie!!

Everybody walking on Int. Dv. is, of course, a Brit.

I may be a snob but the only thing that would get me to stay a night in Orlando would be a free pass to a Lap Dancing Conference.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 3:37 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure I aw an ad the other day saying these were being built by KB homes
http://www.kbhomessucks.com