Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Thoughtful emails

Thoughtful emails

Old Jul 12th 2005, 5:21 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thoughtful emails

I just want to share with you one of the emails that we've received this week. It shows that people all over the world do care for each other and that some take the time to actually reach out to others. Call me cynical if you like, but for me a little kindness goes a long way.

Sue

-----------------------
I just wanted to find a place to express my sorrow for what the British have gone through because they supported the US. I am an American Soldier and I would go into battle for British as willingly and quickly as I would for the US.
-----------------------
Old Jul 12th 2005, 5:25 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thoughtful emails

Originally Posted by Sue
I just want to share with you one of the emails that we've received this week. It shows that people all over the world do care for each other and that some take the time to actually reach out to others. Call me cynical if you like, but for me a little kindness goes a long way.

Sue

-----------------------
I just wanted to find a place to express my sorrow for what the British have gone through because they supported the US. I am an American Soldier and I would go into battle for British as willingly and quickly as I would for the US.
-----------------------
That's simply lovely.

Thank you.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 5:32 pm
Account Closed

Dimsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sue

Sue

-----------------------
-----------------------

Thank you, for letting us see that Sue. It's really lovely.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 5:46 pm
Mad bugger

peacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue

Sue

-----------------------
-----------------------
Very,very nice, thanks for sharing.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 5:53 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing Sue. That is so touching.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 7:20 pm
ImHere

Which just goes to show that the average American thinks the same as us. Unfortunately that is all tarnished by media with agendas on both sides of the pond.