Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

For those near Charlotte, NC

For those near Charlotte, NC

Old Sep 11th 2011, 3:52 pm
fsm
So I am where?

fsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of light
Default For those near Charlotte, NC

If you have a hankering for some British food.

Today's Groupon

$12 for $24 of food at Six Pence Pub

http://www.groupon.com/deals/six-pen...urce=uu7702479
Old Sep 13th 2011, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

MACEFL is just really niceMACEFL is just really niceMACEFL is just really niceMACEFL is just really niceMACEFL is just really niceMACEFL is just really niceMACEFL is just really niceMACEFL is just really nice
Default Re: For those near Charlotte, NC

im sure i been to this pub and thought it was in the foothills north west of hickory ,where i lived for a few years
Old Sep 13th 2011, 4:20 pm
fsm
So I am where?

fsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MACEFL
im sure i been to this pub and thought it was in the foothills north west of hickory ,where i lived for a few years
They have 3 of them.

Fort Mill, SC (Near Charlotte)
Blowing Rock, NC (Near Boone)
Savannah, GA
Old Sep 14th 2011, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

MACEFL is just really niceMACEFL is just really niceMACEFL is just really niceMACEFL is just really niceMACEFL is just really niceMACEFL is just really niceMACEFL is just really niceMACEFL is just really nice

ok,, well i went to the one in boone, thanks for jogging my memory...