Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Thinking about moving to New Jersey Area

Thinking about moving to New Jersey Area

Old Dec 6th 2010, 4:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking about moving to New Jersey Area

Originally Posted by rugbyrich
You don't have to work as a teacher then do you? So there is nothing standing in your way. Pick a nice small town with nicely cut hedges, yellow school buses, cheerleaders, debate teams the whole nine yards and a nice high school full of kids who have too much to lose to act like your son is acting now and then you put the fear of god into your kid about going to jail in America and he should be right as rain.

Isn't it the kids from the private schools that get the best college options and the best job prospects?
You're living in a dream world if you think that means no problem kids.
Old Dec 6th 2010, 7:29 pm
Banned

rugbyrich is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
They ain't evil like english kids are though are they? I am talking about these wackos who shoot the high school's up they are not normal they have something wrong with them these english kids who beat up old people and disabled people and gay people and hang around in gangs are just scum and most of the kids in England today are like that sadly why they like that no one knows but they just are. My friend over in St Louis none of his american college friends would be where they are today if they had a record and they grew up knowing that and none of them have the slighest record apparently?

Last edited by rugbyrich; Dec 6th 2010 at 7:56 pm.
Old Dec 6th 2010, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

Leeds-boy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Just to double check, your wife is the mother of the 12yr old in question?
yes, she is.
Old Dec 6th 2010, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

They ain't evil like english kids are though are they? I am talking about these wackos who shoot the high school's up they are not normal they have something wrong with them these english kids who beat up old people and disabled people and gay people and hang around in gangs are just scum and most of the kids in England today are like that sadly why they like that no one knows but they just are. My friend over in St Louis none of his american college friends would be where they are today if they had a record and they grew up knowing that and none of them have the slighest record apparently?
Old Dec 6th 2010, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

I'm more worried about the standard of English teaching in the UK.
Old Dec 6th 2010, 10:28 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
I'm more worried about the standard of English teaching in the UK.
Originally Posted by md95065
Originally Posted by Sally Redux
That poster was a troll. Note the past tense and move along.
Old Dec 6th 2010, 11:14 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

You have watched much on you tube lately, supposed nice kids bullying and beating the tar out of others, shooting bee-bees at homeless people from the car and filming it, knocking people off bikes etc. a Rich kids get their tickets and troubles taken care of for them here, money talks and we all know what walks. Drugs are rife in most areas, rich ones too, they have more money to buy them.
My kids don't hang pit with kids like this either and oldest went to a god Uni here and graduated. But these kids are still here, they are in our neighborhoods and schools no matter how expensive the houses.