Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Thinking about going into life coaching here

Thinking about going into life coaching here

Old Nov 21st 2012, 6:20 am
Banned

Bazooka Limon is on a distinguished road
Default Thinking about going into life coaching here

My common sense know it all approach seems to be very appealing to a lot of people and some of them just cant get enough of it.. Apparently i'm the voice of reason to many, and I think some of them are actually willing to pay for it.

Not bad work if you can get it..

No fancy degrees here, just a Masters Degree from the school of hard knocks and a wealth of life experience. I've been everywhere and done everything and the things I know..... they don't teach at university.

I just don't know what the going rate for such a thing is. Anybody here have one?
Old Nov 21st 2012, 6:25 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking about going into life coaching here

welcome to BE, I hope you haven't joined just to promote yourself though? we are more than that, we are a small community of expats who help each other out and give advice to new people in the area, join in and become part of our community.

As for life coaching, I am not a great believer
Old Nov 21st 2012, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bazooka Limon
My common sense know it all approach seems to be very appealing to a lot of people and some of them just cant get enough of it.. Apparently i'm the voice of reason to many, and I think some of them are actually willing to pay for it.

No fancy degrees here, just a Masters Degree from the school of hard knocks and a wealth of life experience. I've been everywhere and done everything and the things I know..... they don't teach at university.

I just don't know what the going rate for such a thing is. Anybody here have one?
Precisely, what is 'Life Coaching?' - Is it a real job? Do you make anything? - Apart from money?
Old Nov 21st 2012, 6:29 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

No fancy degrees here, just a Masters Degree from the school of hard knocks and a wealth of life experience.
You might be a really nice person and very good at it but this instantly makes me shudder.

Old Nov 21st 2012, 6:31 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

I have one, he charges 250 dollars per hour. But I would pay twice that for the invaluable help he gives me to just do it, and motivation to be all that I can be.
You are that yank troll again right?
Old Nov 21st 2012, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
I have one, he charges 250 dollars per hour. But I would pay twice that for the invaluable help he gives me to just do it, and motivation to be all that I can be.
You are that yank troll again right?
So do we have 'Life Coaches' prostituting themselves here, as well as Financial Pimps?
Old Nov 21st 2012, 6:44 am
Banned

Bazooka Limon is on a distinguished road

It's easy to get lost and lose your bearings in Dubai. I think I can really help people that need to get their shit together. A friend of mine got fired in August and wouldn't come out of his villa. He drew the shades and wouldnt answer his phone or the door. I eventually got in and coached him back to life, and now he's working again. I can also help normal functioning people with self esteem issues, alcohol addiction, marriage problems, sex addictions and a myriad of other social disorders.

I just want to help people
Old Nov 21st 2012, 6:46 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

And get paid for it, going on your first post.
Old Nov 21st 2012, 6:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by mikewot
And get paid for it, going on your first post.
Is it not the yank?
Old Nov 21st 2012, 6:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Is it not the yank?
no don't think so
Old Nov 21st 2012, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

It's easy to get lost and lose your bearings in Dubai. I think I can really help people that need to get their shit together. A friend of mine got fired in August and wouldn't come out of his villa. He drew the shades and wouldnt answer his phone or the door. I eventually got in and coached him back to life, and now he's working again. I can also help normal functioning people with self esteem issues, alcohol addiction, marriage problems, sex addictions and a myriad of other social disorders.

I have the perfect suggestion for your hold music:

There comes a time....
Old Nov 21st 2012, 6:54 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat
So do we have 'Life Coaches' prostituting themselves here, as well as Financial Pimps?
Show me the money, when you work in the big leagues and sit at the high stakes table of life getting hand relieved at the end of a Thai massage just doesn't cut the mustard. I need my life coach to guide me through these shark infested waters, he is the yin to my yang, and he helps me when I fail to plan so I don't plan to fail.
Old Nov 21st 2012, 7:01 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Is it not the yank?
I was thinking the same. Language pattern looks familiar.
Old Nov 21st 2012, 7:05 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
I was thinking the same. Language pattern looks familiar.
He was here yesterday and I kippered him after 3 posts.
Old Nov 21st 2012, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Show me the money, when you work in the big leagues and sit at the high stakes table of life getting hand relieved at the end of a Thai massage just doesn't cut the mustard. I need my life coach to guide me through these shark infested waters, he is the yin to my yang, and he helps me when I fail to plan so I don't plan to fail.
So a 'Life Coach' is the easy route to a 'Hand Shandy?'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.