Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Things to take back to the UK to sell.....

Things to take back to the UK to sell.....

Old Oct 2nd 2011, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things to take back to the UK to sell.....

Originally Posted by Ja5on
Well I checked what I'm allowed to take and it's only one carton anyway. My mum smokes so I will just give them to her.....

Also about touchpads, I don't know if I will even have them from HP and if I do I will be taking the 1 that I will be using plus 2 others in boxes....I don't think it would be to hard to convince someone that I picked them up cheap and was giving them as Christmas presents.....

Also I did just get 7 pairs of babylegs for $24 for my daughter back there.....If my ex says she doesn't want them then I can probably sell them at a tidy profit
Brand name babylegs are pricey! Yeah, you might be able to sell them on...or your ex may take all of them, if she's smart, and then regift them

Last edited by Ozzidoc; Oct 2nd 2011 at 2:17 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Things to take back to the UK to sell.....

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Brand name babylegs are pricey! Yeah, you might be able to sell them on...or your ex may take all of them, if she's smart, and then regift them
She's not that smart.....lol