Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

They lost our passports! Help!

They lost our passports! Help!

Old Jul 30th 2010, 1:42 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: They lost our passports! Help!

Originally Posted by frank09
Yes- sorry for not being clear!
Yippee, stuck under a pike on some idiots desk probably
Old Jul 30th 2010, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

frank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Yippee, stuck under a pike on some idiots desk probably
Very likely! No notes or anything just 2 passports!
Old Jul 30th 2010, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond reputeJscl has a reputation beyond repute

That's excellent! I honestly thought you'd never see them again!
Old Jul 30th 2010, 6:50 pm

avanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news.

It may be worth writing to your congressman again to let him/her know that they have arrived.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

frank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by avanutria
Excellent news.

It may be worth writing to your congressman again to let him/her know that they have arrived.
Oh right, didnt think of that. I wonder if I should thank them too , although I'm not sure it was them who got me the help as they never responded to me either!
Old Aug 5th 2010, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

Am now bank accounted a drivers licensed!
Old Aug 6th 2010, 12:48 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frank09
Am now bank accounted a drivers licensed!
A Real American(tm) now!