Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

These Tax rebate cheques

Wikiposts

These Tax rebate cheques

Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:03 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: These Tax rebate cheques

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
I got less, did better at school than you and have a better job, bigger house, smarter kids and a sexier wife. However I still have some empathy for people that are thrown a curveball in life. Now what ?!
You're banging your head against a brick wall. He's an I'm alright Jack.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:16 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

I love government cheese ...its so cheesy ..almost fetid ...

The whole USA health system (sic joke) is abysmal ...even via my employer the cost is unreal ...make a call and ask for justification when you receive the bill and you'll get get the biggest amount of bullshit since Prince John unveiled the Magna Carta ......give me the NHS any day ..

If you ever want to feel better ...call your health provider ...have them justify every last cent ...its fun believe me ...
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:16 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
You're banging your head against a brick wall. He's an I'm alright Jack.
Best ignored.

Honestly, what is it with people...
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:18 pm

mdyoung is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
I got less, did better at school than you and have a better job, bigger house, smarter kids and a sexier wife. However I still have some empathy for people that are thrown a curveball in life. Now what ?!
I'm not talking about people that got a bad break somewhere along the road of life. I talking about the people that have been sleeping along the roadside their whole life and think the government owes them a free lunch.

My wife is from the Philippines and you will probably will not find poorer people there and after 6 years of being here, she feels about the same. Lazy people shouldn't be given anything and if you were too stupid or lazy to stay in school tough s**t and not my problem.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:20 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mdyoung
Maybe, but I have a fairly good job with a home that's paid for and my kid doesn't eat government cheese for lunch.
I'm not talking about people that got a bad break somewhere along the road of life.
Are you not?
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:22 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

No I went to school and did more than look out the window and have worked hard at whatever job I had. No one gave me anything.

...and if we met in the street I would kick the living shit out of you ....and I went to school ..went to college ..went to Uni.....had an old man who was a champion boxer and taught me .... had 29 amateur fights won 27 ....played semi pro rugby league ....and ooops stared out the window ...
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:22 pm

Oh so we sat on our arses? Everytime you open your mouth you sound like an even bigger arse. It took a couple of months to get in this state.
That's your opinion. I guess about all you can now come back with is name calling.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
...and if we met in the street I would kick the living shit out of you ....and I went to school ..went to college ..went to Uni.....had an old man who was a champion boxer .... had 29 amateur fights won 27 ....played semi pro rugby league ....and ooops stared out the window ...
Your point is?
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:25 pm
Not dead yet

That's your opinion. I guess about all you can now come back with is name calling.
You're the one making stupid statements. Just read what you've written.
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not talking about people that got a bad break somewhere along the road of life. I talking about the people that have been sleeping along the roadside their whole life and think the government owes them a free lunch.

My wife is from the Philippines and you will probably will not find poorer people there and after 6 years of being here, she feels about the same. Lazy people shouldn't be given anything and if you were too stupid or lazy to stay in school tough s**t and not my problem.
The nazis had a solution for the mentally ill, weak and stupid too
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

I would call it being perceptive...
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:26 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe, but I have a fairly good job with a home that's paid for and my kid doesn't eat government cheese for lunch.
Government cheese has more to do with subsidizing farmers and maintaining price than it has with feeding the poor.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:26 pm
Not dead yet

Your point is?
I think he thinks you're a wasock
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:30 pm

You're the one making stupid statements. Just read what you've written.
Sorry it all makes perfectly good sense to me.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry it all makes perfectly good sense to me.
You came off as very nasty in this thread.

Thydney showed more grace in his replies than I would have.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.