Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Theres a Breville in the back

Theres a Breville in the back

Old Jan 6th 2005, 3:55 am
Sarah's Hubby

jjw152 is a name known to alljjw152 is a name known to alljjw152 is a name known to alljjw152 is a name known to alljjw152 is a name known to alljjw152 is a name known to alljjw152 is a name known to alljjw152 is a name known to alljjw152 is a name known to alljjw152 is a name known to alljjw152 is a name known to all
Default Theres a Breville in the back

Hello fellow ex-pats & their significant others like me.
After watching Shaun of the Dead my brit wife remembered what a Breville toastie maker was and the fact that she ate nothing but cheese and HP sauce toasties for most of her adult life in england, and that was all I got fed when we came over to visit me.
That said the bread knife obviously loves them now and yearns for one of her very own.Any of you have a toastie machine in your homes? and if so where did you get it from.
Any additional toastie recipes you'd like to post aswell, feel free!

Last edited by jjw152; Jan 6th 2005 at 3:59 am.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

BrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Theres a Breville in the back

I got a toastie maker a couple of years back from Walmart..five bucks! My son loves it, although he won't clean the bloody thing!

They sell double ones (you can make 2 sarnies at once) in Target...

Baked beans and cheese sarnies are yum, although if you don't let em cool off, you'll burn the roof of your mouth
Old Jan 6th 2005, 1:55 pm
Taunton, Somerset to PA

mikehope has much to be proud ofmikehope has much to be proud ofmikehope has much to be proud ofmikehope has much to be proud ofmikehope has much to be proud ofmikehope has much to be proud ofmikehope has much to be proud ofmikehope has much to be proud ofmikehope has much to be proud ofmikehope has much to be proud ofmikehope has much to be proud of

We just use the "george foreman" for toasties as its easier to clean than the breville, but breville's do make better toasties!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:05 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

cheese toasty maker...use a mini george foreman grill jobby, it does a good job, but the grill is good, which we don't have here, broiler, pants.