Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Is there a way to get to USA permanent ?

Wikiposts

Is there a way to get to USA permanent ?

Old Sep 17th 2006, 11:24 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Is there a way to get to USA permanent ?

Originally Posted by blaze
. It was a really lovely day here today but I am definately starting to get into Autumn mode (which wasn't helped by us going to visit a farm today with a pumpkin patch and tractor rides!)
This time of year until the end of October is NY at its best. Apple cider doughnuts fresh out. Fantastic.
Old Sep 17th 2006, 11:34 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru4u

I was in wine country north of San Francisco in October and I think that way surpassed new england for fall colours. Loved it there.

Ah, hubby is back in a couple of weeks - I think I'll ask him to take me for a spin around the Napa Valley. And then there's all the cider and new apples down near Auburn.

Old Sep 17th 2006, 11:34 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gardnma
Apple cider doughnuts fresh out.
never heard of them but they sound oh so delicious.
Old Sep 17th 2006, 11:35 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
Ah, hubby is back in a couple of weeks - I think I'll ask him to take me for a spin around the Napa Valley. And then there's all the cider and new apples down near Auburn.

so jealous, sounds like the US dream
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

never heard of them but they sound oh so delicious.
Oh they are - we get them in beautiful California's Apple Country too!
Homebody

so jealous, sounds like the US dream

Don't I know it!
Old Sep 17th 2006, 11:37 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

That would be New England, no?

Such a rich and diverse country!
now I know your taking the mick
Old Sep 17th 2006, 11:38 am
Homebody

Originally Posted by Bob
now I know your taking the mick

Love you Bob - how are ya?

Last edited by Elvira; Sep 17th 2006 at 11:43 am.
Old Sep 17th 2006, 11:47 am
Homebody

Seems like the OP has a lot on his mind

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=1#post3922803
Old Sep 17th 2006, 11:52 am
Banned

Bossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ray
Hi..Peter and what are you offering the USA for the privilege of living on these far shores.. herein

but do read here http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396483
section 8 may apply
well i checked out USA on web and says need to invest etc seems to defeat the object surely.

For your information i would bring to the USA myself who can be damn funny for sure , but would be totally self funded with assets over a million and live on some 30,000 a year which would be going into the kitty there .
But i just cant see the logic of the US making you invest 1/2 million in a business when i want to start having easy life and would be self sufficient .

My next choice is majorca unless there is a simple way round the rules which are to solid i feel ?
Majorca has the best beaches but the language is a problem maybe ..USA doesnt have that prob..

i am 100% English so is my mrs , always been proud to be british till last few years as i see the country going down the pan ...

So maybe now you can quit the wise remarks and realise i am serious and offer any help ??

Pete
Old Sep 17th 2006, 12:00 pm
Banned

Bossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of light

idiot if he thinks that. Doesn't realise probably the price hike in homes nearly parallel to the UK depending on where you are) which means less money to spend etc.
but I bet you lot that bought a gorgeous big home for under $200,000 years back are laughing all the way to the bank
(well you should, I would be if in your situation!)

No think you are wrong propertys in Florida regions on lakesides with pools are like our terraced houses here lol so whos the idiot ?

Thats why the Britts buy them sort of holiday home stuff right ? cheap as chips as we say .
Old Sep 17th 2006, 12:02 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bossman-kent
i am 100% English so is my mrs , always been proud to be british till last few years as i see the country going down the pan ...
Not a good reason to emigrate, I'm afraid. Also, there are already a lot of bloody immigrants over here -- just in case you hadn't realized.
Old Sep 17th 2006, 12:03 pm
Homebody

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Not a good reason to emigrate, I'm afraid. Also, there are already a lot of bloody immigrants over here -- just in case you hadn't realized.

He's a troll...
Old Sep 17th 2006, 12:05 pm

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Pair of these may come in handy
Attached Thumbnails Is there a way to get to USA permanent ?-rose-colored.jpg  
Old Sep 17th 2006, 12:05 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

He's a troll...

Good -- I enjoy a troll over my Sunday afternoon coffee.

{MOD: IP check in aisle 3, please}

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.