Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Are there any Expats happy in the US?

Are there any Expats happy in the US?

Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:33 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there any Expats happy in the US?

Originally Posted by Partystar
Exactly, I'm ******' gorgeous!!!

And so you are indeed!

I'm not too bad myself...

Last edited by Elvira; Jul 5th 2006 at 12:24 am. Reason: too!!!!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:35 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Elvira
And so you are indeed!

I'm not to bad myself...
if you're Stevie Wonder in a very dark room.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:46 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
if you're Stevie Wonder in a very dark room.
I could not possibly comment on that ...
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

I like your website very nice.

Originally Posted by rincewind
I went through a little home sickness when I first came here. I think it was mainly due to the stress of not being able to work and a few other problems along the way. There were a few times when I was ready to up and leave and jump on a plane back to Blighty.

I stuck it out and now things are finally working out.

The main thing I miss is my ten year old daughter. I hate being over 4000 miles away from and only being able to see her when we can afford the tickets. I saw last year on my birthday and then this Xmas just gone and we had a great time. As she’s getting older, her emotions are starting to show and on this last trip she was really upset about leaving. It broke my heart and that’s when you begin to question the things you do in life.

Would I go back to the UK? I would if something ever happened to my wife. I would not stay here alone. With the way house prices are at the moment, I couldn’t go back even if I wanted to. I’d have no way of starting over again.

I like the way of life here and I love my wife. So, I am content to remain in the USA.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

robousy is just really nicerobousy is just really nicerobousy is just really nicerobousy is just really nicerobousy is just really nicerobousy is just really nicerobousy is just really nicerobousy is just really nice

Originally Posted by carolf
Aw!! Shucks! Thanks Both I and my husband (A Brit for now) fully agree. Congratulations on your wedding, be happy. Are you both living in Texas ?

Thanks carolf. Yup, we both live in texas...or the garden of eden I like to call it! Never met such a bunch of happy friendly people in all my life. IMO texas is the shining light of civilization.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

robousy is just really nicerobousy is just really nicerobousy is just really nicerobousy is just really nicerobousy is just really nicerobousy is just really nicerobousy is just really nicerobousy is just really nice

Well done mate, great way to get all the expat BRITISH women on this forum impressed with anything you have to say. How are things back at the Ghengis Khan charm school?
lol.

Its okay, I don't have to impress anyone...and if they are attractive in the first place they won't be offended...sorry, but anyone who has been to texas will agree with me...the ladies are something else.

Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by frrussre
Where did you live in England or UK?
Reg. Frank R.

The South ....first a little hole called ashford, then the nice city of leicester, then farnborough...then stateside.

You know, I am sure there are some lovely places in the UK...I just really never found my niche.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:22 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by robousy
I haven't thought of england for 4 years.
What drew you to this site then...hmmmm?
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:58 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there any Sexpats happy in the US?

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
What drew you to this site then...hmmmm?

Maybe he wanted to make some new cyber friends....
Old Jul 5th 2006, 9:00 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there any more Robousy's happy in the US?

Originally Posted by robousy
lol.

Its okay, I don't have to impress anyone...and if they are attractive in the first place they won't be offended...sorry, but anyone who has been to texas will agree with me...the ladies are something else.

Everyone is entitled to their opinon, glad you have found happiness Robousy....
Old Jul 5th 2006, 9:14 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there any more Robousy's happy in the US?

Originally Posted by Deb
Everyone is entitled to their opinon, glad you have found happiness Robousy....

Agreed Debs-I have seen gene pool rejects on both sides of the big pond as well as very attractive examples of femininity.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 9:42 am
Deb

Default Re: It is true knobs shrink in the US?

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Agreed Debs-I have seen gene pool rejects on both sides of the big pond as well as very attractive examples of femininity.

Exactly Cindy, but we must also remember, beauty is only skin deep....
Old Jul 5th 2006, 9:45 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: It is true knobs shrink in the US?

Originally Posted by Deb
Exactly Cindy, but we must also remember, beauty is only skin deep....
Shame men dont have x ray eyes then isn't it
Old Jul 5th 2006, 9:48 am
Deb

Default Re: Rushman is a twat....

Shame men dont have x ray eyes then isn't it

Yes hon....
Old Jul 5th 2006, 9:55 am
Account Closed

Default Re: Rushman is a twat....

Originally Posted by Deb
Yes hon....
When I was alot younger, a gang of us would go clubbing and have a whip round of £5 each. At the end of the night whoever pulled the ugliest bird won the kitty...we called it "Pig night". Very derogatory and not nice at all...........I don't know how we managed to lower ourselves so much. As for the girls.... I feel guilty now.......sigh........right I'm over it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.