Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Thanksgiving Recipes

Thanksgiving Recipes

Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:28 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future
Default Thanksgiving Recipes

Alright, I've heard you all bitch about crappy Thanksgiving dinners you've been forced to eat, so anyone want to share any great recipes they have for for TG dinner? (I need help in other words)
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:33 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Thanksgiving Recipes

FFS
Washing machines....Cookers and now recipes.

I predicted a thread on recipes and also another about knitting patterns.

Recipes?? FFS

Another bollocks thread!!

Way too much estrogen around here!!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:33 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pigtails
Alright, I've heard you all bitch about crappy Thanksgiving dinners you've been forced to eat, so anyone want to share any great recipes they have for for TG dinner? (I need help in other words)

well everybody does the green bean casserole! Notice I dont use the word "cook" or "make". If you havent done it before, its canned green beans, canned mushroom soup (mixed together) and crispy fried onions (on top). It just gets heated up. Its a real cop out but I actually like it.
Cook a decent sunday roast and tell them this is what you should be making

And I'll expect karma for looking like a girlie after this

Last edited by Chorlton; Oct 26th 2005 at 7:34 pm. Reason: saw the post above!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:34 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rushman
FFS

Recipes?? FFS

I knew that would be one of the first responses - just didn't know who from ! **** off to some testerone laden thread why don't you? Maybe you can go and keep Truth company!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:36 pm

Originally Posted by Chorlton
well everybody does the green bean casserole! Notice I dont use the word "cook" or "make". If you havent done it before, its canned green beans, canned mushroom soup (mixed together) and crispy fried onions (on top). It just gets heated up. Its a real cop out but I actually like it.

Got to spread it around first, but will get back to you. WTF is it girlie to be interested in cooking?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:38 pm

WTF is it girlie to be interested in cooking?
Hey did eveyone lose their sense of homour today
When our oven works, I cook a bunch of British stuff.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:38 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

FFS

Recipes?? FFS

I welcome Pigtails thread. As a newbie we are about to experience our first Thanksgiving. All advice welcome!

Oh, and I'm a geezer.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:41 pm

Oh and if you want to tow the line, make the green bean casserole and then add a roast chicken or turkey (with cranberry jelly), stuffing, and mashed and sweet potatoes - job done.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:43 pm

Oh and if you want to tow the line, make the green bean casserole and then add a roast chicken or turkey (with cranberry jelly), stuffing, and mashed and sweet potatoes - job done.
I need RECIPES man....you know, good sweet potato recipes, sweetcorn casserole, that kind of thing.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:44 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

You suck up.. Selling out yer mate for a plate of Waldorf salad!!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:46 pm

You suck up.. Selling out yer mate for a plate of Waldorf salad!!
He's confident in his manhood...unlike some around here..
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:46 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Hash brownies - no that is not a typo
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:47 pm

I need RECIPES man....you know, good sweet potato recipes, sweetcorn casserole, that kind of thing.

Well exsqueeze me!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:48 pm

Well exsqueeze me!

I'd love to squeeze you!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:48 pm
Account Closed

He's confident in his manhood...unlike some around here..
Make me a good bread pudding and I'll let you off!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.