Thanks

Old Nov 19th 2001, 2:49 pm
Nluv4ever77

I just wanted to let everyone on here that has answered my questions, know how
grateful i am..........I know I might have been alittle harsh on somethings, but i
miss my husband terribly and being pregnant adds to it.......... hes in Europe and I
am in America waiting for his k-3 visa to be approved before the baby gets here. and
to everyone that has children....sometimes the horemones play havoc lol...........Our
anniversary is in February and the baby is due in March...right around my birthday
and my husbands............that would be the best birthday and anniversary present
ever...........to all that are waiting and to those who arent sure........everything
will work out......i do have faith in our system i know it has been alittle
slow.....and maybe i h ave been worry for nothing............but all in all i want
everything to be alright.......not just for my husband and myself but for all of the
other people going through the same thing. If anyone needs a friend to talk to or if
i can help...email me and i will do what i can........thanks!!!!!!! sorry about the
rambling lol

Old Nov 19th 2001, 3:15 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default A little off subject but ...

if he is Dutch and presently residing in Holland, why didn't you hop on a plane and bring him back to the US via direct consular filing? Why did you opt for the long wait and separation? Even if you didn't know about DCF, you could still have done so even with an I-130 pending from the service center. But now you are waiting on the K-3? Somehow I can't fathom why you are doing this process in such a convoluted way.

Rita
Old Nov 19th 2001, 3:43 pm
Nluv4ever77

i honestly didnt know we could do all of that........i wished i would have known..but
live and learn i guess......he wants to visit for christmas but when i called the INS
they said no and if he flew anyways it could mess up his entire immigartion
process........thanks for answering rita......you give good advice

Old Nov 19th 2001, 3:45 pm
Nluv4ever77

rita,

can you tell me what i should do next?? i used an attorney for the I130 but then they
went out of busnesss......i guess i wanted to do things the right way and legal
way.....thanks again allison

Old Nov 19th 2001, 3:54 pm
Alvena Ferreira

NLUV4EVER77 wrote:
    >
    >
    >

If you are interested in going to Holland and filing directly at the consulate there
for his I-130 (direct consular filing), go to : http://www.usadutch.com Also check
out the "DCF: Which Visa" link on the doc Steen site. Alvena
-----------------------
Doc Steen Site: http://www.mindspring.com/~docsteen/...o/visainfo.htm
=========================================
I am not a lawyer and this is not immigration advice. This is my personal opinion,
posted for the purpose of discussion only. Locate an immigration attorney in your
area at: http://www.aila.org
=========================================

Old Nov 19th 2001, 4:55 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Once again Alvena beat me to the punchline ;-) But she is the queen of DCF and gave you an excellent site to start you on the DCF process. For the cost of the planefare and another I-130 (the other expenses re medical, etc. you would have had anyway) you might be able to get him here by January as a Conditional Permanent Resident.

Rita