TGI Fridays

Old Jan 6th 2006, 7:33 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute
Default TGI Fridays

I went to TGI's with my family on Wednesday night as it was my birthday (no expense spared by Mr Lake on a such an important night )
Thank God we didn't get a booth this time, every single one of then had it's own private portable TV! It's been a while since I was last there but, WTF!! If I wanted to watch TV whilst I was eating, I could stay at home for that. Seems that the notion of actually talking to one another whilst you're dining out is a thing of the past. The worst part of it was, my kids spent the entire time staring across the aisle longingly at the other TV's, asking if we could move.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 7:35 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TGI Fridays

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
I went to TGI's with my family on Wednesday night as it was my birthday (no expense spared by Mr Lake on a such an important night )
Thank God we didn't get a booth this time, every single one of then had it's own private portable TV! It's been a while since I was last there but, WTF!! If I wanted to watch TV whilst I was eating, I could stay at home for that. Seems that the notion of actually talking to one another whilst you're dining out is a thing of the past. The worst part of it was, my kids spent the entire time staring across the aisle longingly at the other TV's, asking if we could move.
Theres something kind of sad when it comes to that! What next? TVs in the bog?
Old Jan 6th 2006, 7:36 pm
I approved this message

Hiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond repute

Your first mistake was choosing to eat at TGIF.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
I was in a restaurant the other week and a couple with 2 young girls got out a portable DVD player and hooked the girls up as they ate - honestly if you dont want to be a responsible parent why bother - FFS
Old Jan 6th 2006, 7:46 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarlM
Red Robin burger joint on N.Garland ave and 190 has a T.V in the mens crapper!

by the way Red Robin burgers are by FAR the best damn burgers out there....love 'em.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 7:48 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yosser
LOL! Nowhere's sacred these days!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:02 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hiro11
Indeed - TGI Friday's sucks serious ass.
I sometimes wonder how the chef's cope having to take all that stuff out of the freezer and throw it into the deep fat fryer / oven.
Horrible, horrible stuff.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Indeed - TGI Friday's sucks serious ass.
I sometimes wonder how the chef's cope having to take all that stuff out of the freezer and throw it into the deep fat fryer / oven.
Horrible, horrible stuff.
Wasn't there a movie coming out about those types of restaurants.... funny part of the trailer was the 5-second rule for picking up things dropped on the floor.

I imagine that everywhere I go now.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:06 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CarlM
You may laugh buit our local McRonnies has ESPN playing on LCD Tv's over the urinals and in the cubicles.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:10 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

by the way Red Robin burgers are by FAR the best damn burgers out there....love 'em.
I agree! Their fish & chips are great too!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:10 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Fuddruckers for me
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:12 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

There's some buisiness down here that actually puts up advertising on the inside stall door of the shitters and right above the urinals... in nice little frames, 5 or 6 ads for local buisiness'.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:12 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by Partystar
I agree! Their fish & chips are great too!
Didn't know Red Robin does Chish and Fips ?
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:14 pm
my arm aches

Originally Posted by Hiro11
To be fair to my OH, it was supposed to be an el cheapo meal out with the kids. We'd already had lunch (just the two of us) at a far more superior restaurant.

I was watching Mythbusters recently, and the 5 second rule was totally busted. It didn't matter whether the food was on the floor for only 2 secs or 6 secs, the food samples grew equal amounts of bacteria in a petri dish. They found though that a dry cracker will pick up less than something more 'mushy'. So it's more to do with the type of food, than the time on the floor.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:14 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by TruBrit
Sorry Fuddruckers for me
I just checked - there are only 5 Red Robin's in the whole of the south East and ZERO in TN ! ! although we do have a freddy Fudruckers down the road from us !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.