Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Texas driving test - written

Texas driving test - written

Old Apr 8th 2009, 7:11 pm
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Texas driving test - written

I got asked questions about fines and ages which I just guessed at and I still passed. Did fail the practical first time though cos I pulled out in front of someone - I was so bloody nervous ! Hubby failed his practical first time for sneaking up the side of a car waiting at an intersection because he wanted to turn right. Just remember to drive like a little old woman and you will be fine.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 7:18 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChocolateBabz
I got asked questions about fines and ages which I just guessed at and I still passed. Did fail the practical first time though cos I pulled out in front of someone - I was so bloody nervous ! Hubby failed his practical first time for sneaking up the side of a car waiting at an intersection because he wanted to turn right. Just remember to drive like a little old woman and you will be fine.
I pulled into the wrong lane with oncoming traffic. I also jumped the curb and ruined a patch of grass while trying to parallel park. I still passed the though.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:27 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I pulled into the wrong lane with oncoming traffic. I also jumped the curb and ruined a patch of grass while trying to parallel park. I still passed the though.
I didn't hit the brakes when approaching a yield sign, because it was clearly safe and I'd already used engine braking to slow to 10mph. I failed.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 8:36 pm
Banned

mijora is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Rebster
Pay very close attention to the practice questions at the back of the book. My husband said several of them (especially the DUI ones) were repeated verbatim on his test.
never mind the questions. MIND THE COWS
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 11:09 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Please remember the most important rule:

If you fail, you are required by law to post the fact here, so we can all laugh at the fact that you're not as smart as the Texan drivers... which means you've either suffered major brain trauma in the past or a lobotomy...

Old Jul 4th 2009, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Kar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud of

Points, laughs.