Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Tesco to Enter U.S. Market

Tesco to Enter U.S. Market

Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

HappyHammer is a name known to allHappyHammer is a name known to allHappyHammer is a name known to allHappyHammer is a name known to allHappyHammer is a name known to allHappyHammer is a name known to allHappyHammer is a name known to allHappyHammer is a name known to allHappyHammer is a name known to allHappyHammer is a name known to allHappyHammer is a name known to all
Default Tesco to Enter U.S. Market

U.K. retailer Tesco announced last week it will enter the US market with a new chain of grocery stores named "Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market." According to Just-Drinks, the first stores are due to open in Phoenix, Ariz., where it has already secured 20 locations, in the second half of 2007. Although the company said it will open additional markets in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Diego, it did not provide further details on the timing. The markets will be smaller than traditional U.S. supermarkets, emphasizing high qualify, fresh and nutritious food at affordable prices. (Just-Drinks/Feb. 8)
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:26 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tesco to Enter U.S. Market

Aye, been mentioned once or twice...
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob View Post
This is deja vu all over again...and again...and again...and again....
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:03 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Well I never, who'd have thought?!?
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Brync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bob View Post

This time it will happen. I was a project manager in the food industry before I moved over here and prior to coming over I was approached by a UK based consultancy last year to work on the construction of their first distribution center which should be nearing completion, or may even be finished by now....
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brync View Post
This time it will happen. I was a project manager in the food industry before I moved over here and prior to coming over I was approached by a UK based consultancy last year to work on the construction of their first distribution center which should be nearing completion, or may even be finished by now....
LOL We know...it's been discussed many times...thus the above replies.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:10 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
maybe they need their coffee
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

Brync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud ofBrync has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post

Ah, please excuse my ignorance (fairly new to the site)....Off for a coffee now....lol
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Brync View Post
Ah, please excuse my ignorance (fairly new to the site)....Off for a coffee now....lol
No probs...with new members joining all the time the same subjects keep going round and round. Enjoy your coffee...Tesco's is it?